Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

I just looked at his 3 pt % vs the rest of last years pt guards in the ACC. His good but not great number? Only one starting pt guard in the ACC had a better 3 pt % than Leffew did. 37 or 38 % for a pt guard is great.
That’d make sense if he was a PG and not a CG learning how to play PG. even 247 has him listed as a Shooting guard in the portal. He’s literally Judah, that’s not a point guard. But I get it, he wants to come here so he is the savior, until he’s not. Throw the bag at Mack and stop trying to put square pegs into round holes

Last edited:
That’d make sense if he was a PG and not a CG learning how to play PG. even 247 has him listed as a Shooting guard in the portal. He’s literally Judah, that’s not a point guard. But I get it, he wants to come here so he is the savior, until he’s not. Throw the bag at Mack and stop trying to put square pegs into round holes
He can actually play both positions. You’re making a big deal about the label he has. That makes him more valuable as a combo guard he’s able to contribute on the court in more ways.

Mack is getting ridiculous money to go to Gtown for a program in disarray and there is nothing to say he would be a savior here as a 6-2 170 lb soph Ivy League PG. There is a reason only a desperate program will bid that high.

To say Leffew is the same as Judah is just lazy

Last edited:
We will see if Mack is a program savior but I tend to doubt it. I sure wouldn’t spend all my money on an Ivy League point guard.

We will see if Mack is a program savior but I tend to doubt it. I sure wouldn’t spend all my money on an Ivy League point guard.
How much we offering for a MAAC guard?

How much we offering for a MAAC guard?
It does not matter where they come from. Donovan Clingan played HS ball in a very mediocre conference. He just kept getting better and better. Players develop all the time. I think we need to trust that we will get the best players we can afford. You want five stars, start writing five figure checks, 6 figures if you have it.

He can actually play both positions. You’re making a big deal about the label he has. That makes him more valuable as a combo guard he’s able to contribute on the court in more ways.
Syracuse has had combo guards for a decade, how has that worked out?

He’s not just a shooting guard. Stop with that. He payed point most of last season and is a willing passer.

181 would only be happy with a coaching staff and players he hand picks and personally approves with his years of experience as a coach and D1 athlete. Anything else is unacceptable and grounds for kicking the current staff to the curb. Pretty much every post is some semblance of this.

Sooooo... is he still visiting Nova after they got a commitment from the Penn kid?

Seems as though Nova has a full roster to rebuild. So I would bet there could be room for both.

yeah, but they don't know as much about hoop as he does.

Mack played on a high profile team in the best conference in the country (that won it), and was scouted by everyone. Guy didn't end up at Harvard by accident. Maybe he blows up at the next level but there's a reason he ended up there.

Sooooo... is he still visiting Nova after they got a commitment from the Penn kid?

Seems as though Nova has a full roster to rebuild. So I would bet there could be room for both.

He’s gonna go to Nova, Jyare is no longer interested after being mad about a tweet, Freeman is asking out of his LOI, JJ is NBA bound and we are going to give Brooklyn the wonder kid from FL the keys to the offense. Gonna hold as many schollies as possible for a monster 25 and 26 class.

Bazinga

He’s gonna go to Nova, Jyare is no longer interested after being mad about a tweet, Freeman is asking out of his LOI, JJ is NBA bound and we are going to give Brooklyn the wonder kid from FL the keys to the offense. Gonna hold as many schollies as possible for a monster 25 and 26 class.

Bazinga
Hope not.

Bazinga
You weren't suppose to tell.