Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

I would like to think we would not hire an assistant just to land a transfer of Leffew's non-elite caliber. Schools have definitely done it to land elite talent before, and depending on the player, it could be worth it. I don't think that's what happened here.

I do think it's pretty reasonable to expect that when you hire the kid's head coach to join you and there's mutual interest before that between us and him, you'd think it's pretty much a slam dunk. If we actually lose him to Villanova, Xavier, or whatever, it will look a little embarrassing.

End of the world? Not at all, but it won't be a good look.

Maybe.. but if they drop a ridiculous bag out of desperation, especially with Bamba leaving now it is what it is. Their roster looks like a bottom half A10 squad right now even if they add Leffew.

I didn't see any special passes by Judah, he'd consistently make a few bad passes a game. Not saying it's ideal, but , I think JJ can be adequate if he gets an off-season to prepare.
What does this have to do with Judah? I like JJ and think he will hopefully have a solid year and quiet some naysayers, but I watched him throw away multiple, simple reversal passes in games this season. I do not think he can be our lead ballhandler either.

I didn't see any special passes by Judah, he'd consistently make a few bad passes a game. Not saying it's ideal, but , I think JJ can be adequate if he gets an off-season to prepare.
Maliq had 1 less assist then JJ on the season. The main reason we've been terrible of late is because we haven't had an actual starting level natural point guard since Kadary bounced.

this Ricks guy credible?
Seems like he's pretty new but is kind of blowing up because he called Pope to Kentucky.

My inclination is to be skeptical, but it's possible that he is.

Maliq had 1 less assist then JJ on the season. The main reason we've been terrible of late is because we haven't had an actual starting level natural point guard since Kadary bounced.
I'm just saying, Tyus Battle couldn't play point according to most, until he was thrust into the role at end of 2019, and he played it better than anyone on that roster. Now does JJ have that ability, not sure, but he probably can be as adequate in the passing and ball handling aspect as Judah.

I'm just saying, Tyus Battle couldn't play point according to most, until he was thrust into the role at end of 2019, and he played it better than anyone on that roster. Now does JJ have that ability, not sure, but he probably can be as adequate in the passing and ball handling aspect as Judah.
That’s a sore subject. Tyus and family were told he would be handling the ball almost like a point. They weren’t too happy with how he was used initially.

Seems like he's pretty new but is kind of blowing up because he called Pope to Kentucky.

My inclination is to be skeptical, but it's possible that he is.
I mean…. I said watch for pope to Kentucky and posted it on Here and on Twitter an hour or two before this dude did…. am I his sources?!?!

Attachments

• B62B2658-31F5-447E-8150-1CF963C1C566.jpeg
    B62B2658-31F5-447E-8150-1CF963C1C566.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 39
  • AA663495-40A4-4C14-AD5A-4F443F89F5EA.jpeg
    AA663495-40A4-4C14-AD5A-4F443F89F5EA.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 44
He wasn’t good at it. He was a black hole. JJ is a bigger black hole.

Everyone realllllly needs to take a breathe lol
“IM DONE with this kid” okkk
*still takes son to his baseball practice* even though “ I’m done with this kid” came yelling from his lungs an hour prior.