Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

Just kicking a little dirt in everyone's eye's but Yukon just got a crystal ball for 5 star Liam McNeeley and has Koby Brea and Aidan Mahaney scheduled to visit...and we're still trying to seal the deal on Leffew :) fun times! (apologies but I had to)
Perfect example that there are levels to this

Just kicking a little dirt in everyone's eye's but Yukon just got a crystal ball for 5 star Liam McNeeley and has Koby Brea and Aidan Mahaney scheduled to visit...and we're still trying to seal the deal on Leffew :) fun times! (apologies but I had to)
I’ve stopped caring about UConn more and more the further we have been separated due to conference realignment. Right now I look at them like I do Kentucky or Kansas. Now if we ever end up in the same conference again then that’ll change I’m sure.

A guy who would've been the 5th guard on the 2012 team.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

I'm sure posters here that have been around the program for
a while have seen this all play out numerous times for numerous
potential recruits. When I was younger I was more into the whole
recruiting anxiety thing. I remember how Julius Hodge was
such an emotional decision, and when he opted for NC State I
thought Warrick was a very questionable afterthought. Even Derrick,
if I remember correctly, was a second choice when we lost our
first choice. Funny how things turn out. I'm too old now to let the
whole drama get to me.

gotta (re)start somewhere?
Every season is a restart and we went bargain brand while our recent peers are shopping name brand. On paper this doesn't seem promising.

I believe Red knows what he's doing and have the trust but this is a big year for him. Missing the tournament two years in a row in this climate with this program is going to get your seat warm.

I'm sure posters here that have been around the program for
a while have seen this all play out numerous times for numerous
potential recruits. When I was younger I was more into the whole
recruiting anxiety thing. I remember how Julius Hodge was
such an emotional decision, and when he opted for NC State I
thought Warrick was a very questionable afterthought. Even Derrick,
if I remember correctly, was a second choice when we lost our
first choice. Funny how things turn out. I'm too old now to let the
whole drama get to me.

Did this start out with the intent to be a poem?

Very interesting tabbing going on here. I’m intrigued.

I can't wait until they miss on a few portal guys and have a couple injuries. It's going to happen. They've had the perfect last two years.

Good lord so desperate late $$ plays coming in I suspect
thing is though, we'd be hearing at least some tidbits from somewhere if that were the case, it's been silent since McAllister's CB and that one dude's tweets at the same time... this seems like a strange portal recruitment