Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

Ok then now we are talking

Tell you what -- we land BOTH Carlos and Leffew, and I'll be very happy with the offseason retooling, despite losing Maliq [which I think is underestimated by a big portion of the fanbase that post here].

A lot of posters would owe Red an e-apology for questioning the patience. approach, and restraint with which this process has been managed.

Tell you what -- we land both, and I'll be very happy with the offseason retooling, despite losing Maliq [which I think is underestimated by a big portion of the fanbase that post here].

A lot of posters would owe Red an e-apology for questioning the approach.
i mean - last roster spot would then be perfect for a defensive big who can play PF

and if so, the roster would be HUGELY upgraded, even with losing Maliq

Maybe we had NIL earmarked for Reynolds, he decided to stay, so now we can offer a bit more of a bag to Leffew?
Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

Could it be Cuse was waiting on Reynolds all along and possibly told Leffew along with Carlos to hold off until then...think that make you go hmmmm.
It appears that’s exactly what happened. Two years in a row we hoped Moore (Villanova) and Reynold’s would portal, but schools increased their NIL enough to keep them to stay.

Mike is rarely wrong so it looks like we’re getting both, these dominoes dropping right after Reynolds announcement can’t be a coincidence right? I think you guys are on to something there, seems like he was the one we were waiting on.