Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

Hmm...Red added versatility, toughness, experience, age, leadership, shooting, natural PG, interior scoring threats, and a McD's AA to the roster. Not bad for no plan B or NIL.
bUt WhAtz hiZ sYstiM tHo?

We can't take 6 guards and then add a 4th forward. If we really want a PF (which we could use ...), then I don't see how we still take Leffew, after getting a real PG, and having a 6-5 guy like Westry in the same position.
i see it as 5 guards: jj, leffew, carlos, cuffe, moore
5 forwards: freeman, davis, bell, westry, portal
3 centers: lampkin, mcleod, patterson

as is 3 small forwards and 1 PF

doesnt need to be a starter...just someone who has the size for the job and can play Defense...

you are either adding a 6th guard or 4th center

or leaving the spot open

why do any of those things???

the forward corps looks weak defensively...and the most likely to be the weak spot...(could also be the strength if freeman blows up)...

but 1 2 year injury, 1 freshman, 1 guy with suspect defense and a guy stepping from ower level at 6'7 ...the ACC is rough.....need some size imo

I dont see what you have to lose and what the issue is...

even if you count westry as a guard...that just makes it even more important to add a forward

what else would you do with the 13th spot? just leaeve it unfilled? for what?

Whose gonna be the first poster to go off the deep end again over the delay?
This is ridiculous. We need to move on already!

Happy Party GIF by Worcester Warriors

Last edited:
He's really excited about the money we raised for him, but he really wants the Syracusefan.com thread record. Now that he's only 50 pages away, he can taste it.
He may or may not get it. Unfortunately, negativity usually generates more pages than positivity. So, Dakota, jump on board and squash the negativity.

May be his announcement is just to announce a final 3?
Really? I know you are joking, and as someone who only posts jokes, this is freaking cruel.

You still have to have a happy roster. Six guards is too many out of 13 guys. One or more of them have to play some time as SF, or it's going to be a bad locker room by January.
Maybe, but winning cures the locker room.

Please add a shooter
Please add a shooter
Please add a shooter
Please add a shooter
Please add a shooter
Please add a shooter
Please add a shooter
Please add a shooter
Please add a shooter
Please add a shooter
Please add a shooter
Please add a shooter
Please add a shooter
They already have a post going on the football board.