Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

A hint...

c.jpg

Why doesn't the player deserve the ability to make their announcement and get some visibility, especially when their first recruitment was them committing to a small school?

Ridiculous to call someone a prima donna for that. When you have big news for your friends and family, do you like to tell people, or have others ruin your moment?
Don’t try to speak logically to the mentally deficient

I'm curious what the hold up is too. Maybe he's making a really long commitment video and just having issues with that ;).

Seriously I'm just hoping based on what the guy on Twitter posted (who has been pretty spot on with his info) and Mike M. being 100% CB for him that his handlers could still be looking for the highest bidder aka The Jesse's dad way.

I'm curious what the hold up is too. Maybe he's making a really long commitment video and just having issues with that ;).

Seriously I'm just hoping based on what the guy on Twitter posted (who has been pretty spot on with his info) and Mike M. being 100% CB for him that his handlers could still be looking for the highest bidder aka The Jesse's dad way.
I mean if he wants to take his time to get it right I respect that

Carlos beat him to the gun yesterday, so he may have wanted to wait until today...

If it goes past today, get the shark in the cage, set-up the ramp, and get henry winkler on the phone...

If it goes past today, roll with the 5 guards we already have, and add another PF.

If it goes past today, roll with the 5 guards we already have, and add another PF.

I am sure Red has other irons in the fire if Leffew is outy.

I'll get worried when Mikey Breaks takes his CB prediction of 100% removed...

Don't think Cuse makes tourney if they roll with the 5 guards currently on the roster (caveat being if Westry can stay healthy and play the point). Carlos will be a solid PG but can't rely on him to be the only one and to play 30+ minutes in the ACC.

Don't think Cuse makes tourney if they roll with the 5 guards currently on the roster (caveat being if Westry can stay healthy and play the point). Carlos will be a solid PG but can't rely on him to be the only one and to play 30+ minutes in the ACC.
Well we just lost a center also

did the Carlos commitment catch him off guard, hence the holdup? no longer the big void at PG to slot Leffew in 100%

If Westry is healthy, we don't really need Leffew, IMO, unless one or both play the SF.
Nobody thinks Carlos is playing 30+ minutes in the ACC other than you, in this question.

The PG time, without Leffew, would look like dual ball handlers, and sometimes 3 of them, for the whole game, so it's not all on one guy. We saw this last season. Red played Judah, JJ, and either Copeland or Cuffe, all together. Cuffe got 11 minutes, Copeland got around 22, Judah and JJ were sitting at 28-30 minutes a game until conference season, when they jumped up to around 32 minutes.

Nobody thinks Carlos is the star of the team, or that he has to be. He just has to be a contributing piece for around 20-25 minutes a game if Leffew doesn't pick us, and only about 15 minutes if he does.

If Westry is healthy, we don't really need Leffew, IMO, unless one or both play the SF.
Nobody thinks Carlos is playing 30+ minutes in the ACC other than you, in this question.

The PG time, without Leffew, would look like dual ball handlers, and sometimes 3 of them, for the whole game, so it's not all on one guy. We saw this last season. Red played Judah, JJ, and either Copeland or Cuffe, all together. Cuffe got 11 minutes, Copeland got around 22, Judah and JJ were sitting at 28-30 minutes a game until conference season, when they jumped up to around 32 minutes.

Nobody thinks Carlos is the star of the team, or that he has to be. He just has to be a contributing piece for around 20-25 minutes a game if Leffew doesn't pick us, and only about 15 minutes if he does.
Let me clarify - I don’t think Carlos will play 30+ minutes, nor should he. My point is Cuse needs another primary ball handler/facilitator.

Yes they played three guards last year. 3 guys that could handle the ball, but none that were true point guards that really facilitated the offense. How did that work out?

Leffew can shoot 3’s. Westry, not so much.