Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

My guess is Dakota is sold on coming here, just like when Jesse wanted to come back, but other people in Dakota's camp (agents) want to see if they can get more elsewhere (Jesse's dad 2.0).
So Jessie had dads 1.0 and 2.0?

Nothing wrong with the player taking advantage of the system to maximize their value.

At least we have Carols. Did he visit? I would be great to hear about any of the other guards available getting on campus.

Didn't want to rain on everyone's parade, but unfortunately this recruitment is nowhere near a done deal...

Is this your gut check or actual info from a legit source??

Maybe Leffew is annoyed (like Judah was with Waters) that someone else stole his thunder by announcing his commitment. Therefore, he's making us sweat for a bit and then when he commits he gets more attention. Or, it could be just about getting more money.

When I post information on here it's never a "gut check".

Thank you for the confirmation.

Disappointing to hear... but on the converse side, maybe we are in play for someone else as well.

Buddy ain’t gonna be getting this goat soon!

Attachments

• 6111EA75-0A6B-469E-A5C8-CB36B3E78A2E.jpeg
    6111EA75-0A6B-469E-A5C8-CB36B3E78A2E.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 25
Maybe Leffew is annoyed (like Judah was with Waters) that someone else stole his thunder by announcing his commitment. Therefore, he's making us sweat for a bit and then when he commits he gets more attention. Or, it could be just about getting more money.
We have to worry about bruising the ego of the no. 150 player in the portal?