Class of 2017 - PG Matt Coleman (VA) to Texas | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Matt Coleman (VA) to Texas

Francis03

All American
5 star PG from VA. Told Rob Harrington from Scout recently that SU has started to shown interest. He made a great first impression on me that you can read here if you missed it. You guys can check out a few highlights of him below.

enthusiastic lefty! I like it although I can't remember him even attempting one right handed layup that is something he will need to develop.

Francis03 said:
751441913287471104 Jimmy B on that Q. Green backup plan hunt now.
Ugh...any word on Tre (I still hold out hope)?

Jimmy B on that Q. Green backup plan hunt now.
How much should we read into this? Obviously I'd like to think that the staff would have a back up plan for anything less than a 100% commitment from Green but I would hate for this to be a sign that JB is moving on.

How much should we read into this? Obviously I'd like to think that the staff would have a back up plan for anything less than a 100% commitment from Green
Here is how I choose to look at it. He knows he is our number 1 at point guard. He is looking at other options. As long as he is doing that, we HAVE to explore other options. If he stops and chooses us, we stop. This cannot scare him away at all.

How much should we read into this? Obviously I'd like to think that the staff would have a back up plan for anything less than a 100% commitment from Green but I would hate for this to be a sign that JB is moving on.
Doesn't mean he's moving on because he's actually watching Q. Green play right now. Smart move at this point is for the staff to do their due diligence and check out other options. Hopefully my guy Jose Alvarado gets a serious look from them as well because he's a winner and everything you look for in a PG.

Ugh...any word on Tre (I still hold out hope)?
Like I said on my recent pod, the Duval situation is going to be very messy and will most likely stretch out till the spring next year. He said recently that we wanted him to come on campus for a visit, so there is always a chance.:noidea:

Doesn't mean he's moving on because he's actually watching Q. Green play right now. Smart move at this point is for the staff to do their due diligence and check out other options. Hopefully my guy Jose Alvarado gets a serious look from them as well because he's a winner and everything you look for in a PG.

Like I said on my recent pod, the Duval situation is going to be very messy and will most likely stretch out till the spring next year. He said recently that we wanted him to come on campus for a visit, so there is always a chance.:noidea:
Maybe switch to a 2018 pg target?
And just roll with:
Pg- Howard
Sg- Diallo
Sf- Tucker
For 2017?:)

5 star PG from VA. Told Rob Harrington from Scout recently that SU has started to shown interest. He made a great first impression on me that you can read here if you missed it. You guys can check out a few highlights of him below.
The kid looks like Johnny Flynn meets Sherman Douglas. Wow! a human assist machine. With all those nifty dishes we'd have to call him "The Chef".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom