Class of 2019 - PG Mika Adams-Woods (NY) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Mika Adams-Woods (NY)

:bang:

And it turns out that there probably is a scholarship open for him.
Seriously. I keep waiting for something to happen that would allow him to change his mind. Obviously the odds that would happen are basically zero %.

View: https://twitter.com/TheCityRocks/status/737094084200910851

Adams-Woods, Joe Girard, Isaiah Stewart, and Buddy Boeheim.

I got to watch City Rocks play twice this weekend. My son's team was in the adjacent pool, so we played either before or after City Rocks. They were men among boys, that's for sure. Stewart didn't get up and down the floor very well, IMHO. He's about 20 lbs heavier, or more, this year than he was last year when he played for Primetime. Built like a tank, though.

My son's team actually played Stewart's Primetime team last year, and he was real lanky then. He was the only reason my son's team couldn't stay close. He protected the paint very well, but the Primetime team was mortal without him. City Rocks could have won Gym Rat without him. They were stacked.

Mika and Isaiah should absolutely be playing up an age bracket.

Would love to see him at one of those NEPSAC programs that will get his body much stronger for college.
Smooth handle and nice lefty stroke with range. But he looks like a point to me ... a set up guy.

I saw the game where he's wearing the blue uniform saying Rosary. Mika was amazing and at times was triple teamed. It was CBA actually in the white and gold uniforms. Both teams wore throw-back jerseys in honor of the Old Parochial League.

How's he doing for the City Rocks, Francis? Any word on Malik Zachery? Whose decision is it in what age group a player is placed? Thanks.m

I saw the game where he's wearing the blue uniform saying Rosary. Mika was amazing and at times was triple teamed. It was CBA actually in the white and gold uniforms. Both teams wore throw-back jerseys in honor of the Old Parochial League.

How's he doing for the City Rocks, Francis? Any word on Malik Zachery? Whose decision is it in what age group a player is placed? Thanks.m
Mika did well with the City Rocks on the 16u level. Won several MVP's at various tourneys and such. Probably should've been on their 17u EYBL squad this year, but I assume since they were guard heavy this year with a bunch of upperclassmen that they decided to keep him with his age group. Team directors/coaches make the decision on what age group the players will be placed in.

The roster of invitees to Syracuse's Elite camp is constantly changing with some prospects unable to attend at the last minute, while others come on board late.

Some of the top-rated recruits expected to be in attendance include:

Mika Adams-Woods. The Bishop Ludden guard is one of several local products who will be in the camp.

Prized 2017 point guard Quade Green to visit Syracuse this weekend (PS: Waters)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom