Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that basically confirms Green to Georgetown. Unbelievable.
Just like in Above the Rim, dude sports an SU hat and everything and then ends up at Georgetown.

2m8626d.jpg

That's another high school player from Philly asking Quade where he's playing pick up today... Quade responds he's already at "GTOWN"... must be a gym or court in nearby Philly... NOT Georgetown.

That's another high school player from Philly asking Quade where he's playing pick up today... Quade responds he's already at "GTOWN"... must be a gym or court in nearby Philly... NOT Georgetown.

Yeah next you're going to tell me Bville is short for Belleville

Okay, maybe we are all a little sensitive here, but I'm starting to think our recruits are trolling us. In a Twitter convo, Green said he was about to go play hoops. Someone asked him where and this was Quade's response:

Really, bro?
Tweet him back, and ask him if he knows what time it is ;)

I'm getting very close to feeling like the entire recruiting board should be shutdown for a week just to limit the crazy. Guys a losing their minds left and right. There is absolutely no new information being posted by anyone that has any bearing on reality. Not since Dean had his EYBL updates has there been anything legit here and people are going straight bonkers about stuff that in some cases is stone cold made-up. Closing it until Memorial Day or a commit by one of our targets (to anywhere) sounds right.

Yup. I always thought Kyle was better than that.
He is supposed to be, but after watching the game scenes, they are all terrible. You would think they could get one actor that could actually play.

He is supposed to be, but after watching the game scenes, they are all terrible. You would think they could get one actor that could actually play.
I agree for the most part about the quality of ball and ridiculous 8 foot rims ;) but Thomas Sheppard's jump shot and finger roll say hi!

I agree for the most part about the quality of ball and ridiculous 8 foot rims ;) but Thomas Sheppard's jump shot and finger roll say hi!
Eh, form looked ok, but he was shooting 15' jumpers with nobody on him and the ridiculous jump passes from Mr. Georgetown were just embarrassing.

Yeah, I didn't think he really meant Georgetown, it was too casual of a reference. He wouldn't say he was going to play hoops like that. It wasn't like he said he was going to visit GTOWN. My point was we are so sensitive around here, so Quade shouldn't be tossing around Gtown references. To my knowledge, Georgetown is not even a possible landing spot for Green.

I'm getting very close to feeling like the entire recruiting board should be shutdown for a week just to limit the crazy. Guys a losing their minds left and right. There is absolutely no new information being posted by anyone that has any bearing on reality. Not since Dean had his EYBL updates has there been anything legit here and people are going straight bonkers about stuff that in some cases is stone cold made-up. Closing it until Memorial Day or a commit by one of our targets (to anywhere) sounds right.
You just need to embrace the crazy.

Has Quade come out with a timeline. I'm annoyed at how long the TT thing has taken but he said deep spring for a decision so it's not like it's a shock. What about Quade?

I'm annoyed at how long the TT thing has taken but he said deep spring for a decision so it's not like it's a shock. What about Quade?

Just don't say that in the never-ending TT thread. You'll get booed.

And about what you said, agree 100%. Well spoken, fierce competitor. All about the winning and very serious about his game. Going to be a gem on the next level.

There are a few other episodes of these related to Quade.

Status
Not open for further replies.