Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also reports coming out of the trials is that Q. Green plans to visit Duke along with Kentucky. Hold tight this summer guys.

image.png

Also reports coming out of the trials is that Q. Green plans to visit Duke along with Kentucky. Hold tight this summer guys.

Our main hope has to be that he's something like third on Kentucky's pecking order at lead guard, whereas he's our top guy.

Not that I want to see Duval end up playing for Calipari, but that would aid our cause.

Our main hope has to be that he's something like third on Kentucky's pecking order at lead guard, whereas he's our top guy.

Not that I want to see Duval end up playing for Calipari, but that would aid our cause.
Kentucky has already told Trae Young that he's their #1 guy at PG. I don't think being anybody's #2 option would sit well with a competitive kid like Quade.

I prefer this happen this summer. Once he has made those two visits I expect he will be much more prepared to make a decision. He knows he is our number one guy, he knows what SU has to offer. I want him to see what its like at Duke and UK as soon as possible. Hopefully that means his decision doesn't drag out too long no matter where he goes.

Miamis out of the picture with Lykes I know he wanted to visit there. I think Young ends up at Uk and either Waters/Coleman at Duke. Hope for Louisville to get Ashton-Langford as you cant rule out Ricky P and recruiting guards and Quade was planning to vist there. I really think we are in the best spot possible to land him. Been on him the longest out of the big boys, never wavered in having him as our number 1 target. He definitely doesnt forget these things.

Miamis out of the picture with Lykes I know he wanted to visit there. I think Young ends up at Uk and either Waters/Coleman at Duke. Hope for Louisville to get Ashton-Langford as you cant rule out Ricky P and recruiting guards and Quade was planning to vist there. I really think we are in the best spot possible to land him. Been on him the longest out of the big boys, never wavered in having him as our number 1 target. He definitely doesnt forget these things.

I know he's thrown a few potential timeline's out there but any idea on when he might anounce a commitment?

I know he's thrown a few potential timeline's out there but any idea on when he might anounce a commitment?

Highly doubtful he takes this into the spring, him and the PSA coach said his list wont be cut until September but I get the feeling he will commit before his season starts. By then it will be apparent what the UK and Duke staff think about him if hes truly waiting to be offered by them. Pretty telling that they havent offered imo.

Highly doubtful he takes this into the spring, him and the PSA coach said his list wont be cut until September but I get the feeling he will commit before his season starts. By then it will be apparent what the UK and Duke staff think about him if hes truly waiting to be offered by them. Pretty telling that they havent offered imo.

Which is exactly why I'm glad he's taking these visits in the summer.

Visiting Duke after the CP3 camp since he will be in the area. Asked if he thinks they will offer Quade said hes got to show them his Sat scores and transcripts first . Interview read like he just wants that offer to put another notch under his belt .

Status
Not open for further replies.