Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
Sometimes a shirt is just a shirt
Are you sure it wasn't a Luke shirt?
Saw someone with a blue one the other day that didn't have the Bryan part. I thought it said Duke. Similar font I guess. I said "Is that a Duke shirt?" She replied "who's Duke? It's Luke Bryan!" To which I said "who's Luke Bryan?" She was perplexed. "Oh my God, you don't know who Luke Bryan is?"

I hate to say it but this looks more and more like another package deal with him and Bamba going to Duke.

If we can get Matt Coleman I really don't think this is a big deal if Quade doesn't want to come here.

As far as Duke goes for him, it's not going to be 100% guaranteed he plays much if he goes there...But that's a decision he will have to live with.

If we can get Matt Coleman I really don't think this is a big deal if Quade doesn't want to come here.

As far as Duke goes for him, it's not going to be 100% guaranteed he plays much if he goes there...But that's a decision he will have to live with.

He will play and play a lot no matter where he goes.

"I hate to say it but this looks more and more like another package deal with him and Bamba going to Duke."

If they always play defense the way they did in the last 2 games of the tourney this weekend, i hope duk gets em lol

I want to get both Green and Bamba, but especially Green. Because I think Bamba is going to be an amazing player, but that might not be until the NBA. If he is a one and done (likely), he will be good in college, but he probably won't have filled out yet. His best years are 4-5 years from now. Green is a monster from day one.

What happened to this thread? Everyone was feeling good about our chances and then nothing happens and we're giving up?

What happened to this thread? Everyone was feeling good about our chances and then nothing happens and we're giving up?
It has become evident that thi$ recruitment has taken a turn.

Welcome to page 44. I think our best bet at this point is for Green to change his mind and delay his decision until after the season, we win it all (or at least make the Final Four), Duke doesn't get past the Sweet 16, and it becomes clear that we're his best opportunity.

Jackson was brought in to play the point. All signs point to them getting Gary Trent. You think Green plays over those two? Don't see it.
And is he automatically going to play over FHoward next year? Not necessarily. If we wind up w Coleman i am psyched. Coleman, Richards, Tucker, Randolf sign me up

Jackson was brought in to play the point. All signs point to them getting Gary Trent. You think Green plays over those two? Don't see it.
that's IF Jackson stays for his soph year - big giant if, and that is what (I'd bet on) they've been selling Quade

which is also why we could def see him delay his decision until during the season when it becomes apparent what Jackson will do...

It has become evident that thi$ recruitment has taken a turn.

Will make for some interesting conversations between JB and K this summer, huh?

How can he look that scumbag in the eye.

If Quade isn't going to commit until things are clear with Duke and UK's PG situations then even more reason for us to try and land Coleman or Alvarado. No need to be left holding the bag and perhaps things go as expected with UK and Duke having the spots filled by others. Then Green may come to SU. I hope he does end up at SU and the sooner the better but we cannot simply wait it out without covering the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.