Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking of Isaiah Washington.

ahhh ok, i went back and found it and replied to him asking why he thought that. I don't see how he can say that after numerous visits by Green and the fact he has stated he is very interested

Short of Quade committing, not sure what people think they're going to hear about the visit. It's obvious he enjoys it here or he wouldn't keep coming back. He knows the scholarhisp situation and the PT he'd get. I don't think any visit we've had lately with anyone has been a "bad" visit.

Notable SyracuseFan.com poster skurey is also on record saying Green is not headed to Syracuse.

Notable SyracuseFan.com poster skurey is also on record saying Green is not headed to Syracuse.

We have some sort of chance. Not saying it's anywhere near likely but the chance is not zero.

It's been a while since I read any comments on syracuse.com. Is Skurey the rascist one or the crazy one or the one that types in all caps?

It's been a while since I read any comments on syracuse.com. Is Skurey the rascist one or the crazy one or the one that types in all caps?
Umm, take a look at who posted that.
big smile.gif

Zach is an idiot and knows nothing outside of NYC/NJ kids. Since Quade Green is neither NYC or NJ, he is guessing. Doesn't mean we get him, but just found it funny that a complete clown is saying we have no shot.

Probably reads Zagsblog and sees nothing but ..... I mean Duke... Everyday.

Werent you the one who freaked out and thought he was going to Georgetown because of where he replied he was playing pickup hoops to someone on Twitter?

That was a hilarious joke that everyone took seriously that I didn't bother to correct because it's more fun than way.

there is absolute silence on green in the MC

Interesting. If we lose out on Green/Coleman, is there a chance that the staff moves on to 2018? Or do we refocus on Washington/Alvarado? We would still have Frank to hold down the PG spot, but no depth.

It's nice building these relationships with recruits but we have to start landing them, or move on. Especially with only a limited amount of top 100's left.

Status
Not open for further replies.