Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok stupid question but how good do you think Green is - a national title kind of player?

He's an elite talent. The concern I have about him is size for the zone, but for a player like this you take that hit. Additionally, he is from Philly and the only thing good about Pennsylvania is Philly guards. They are generally tough as nails and tenacious competitors. Also, he showed out so well over the last year and especially at EYBL that many top level players will be taking note of where he is playing college ball. So getting him could lead to some domino effect. I mean a kid who comes up for a chat and just happens to bring the #2 player in the class with him? That is a baller.

FWIW - buddy of mine who is pretty hooked up in the AAU/recruiting cycle thinks this is how the pg situation will play out and once Trae or Duval makes his choice, it will start the domino effect
Trae - UK
Duval - Maryland
Tremont - Duke
Q - Cuse

I asked him about the tremont to duke. I didn't think they were working on him that hard?

ok stupid question but how good do you think Green is - a national title kind of player?
Green is better than Ennis, IMO. Better shooter, and more big time players know him and respect him. He'd bring other top players to SU with him.

SUOrangeSU said:
FWIW - buddy of mine who is pretty hooked up in the AAU/recruiting cycle thinks this is how the pg situation will play out and once Trae or Duval makes his choice, it will start the domino effect Trae - UK Duval - Maryland Tremont - Duke Q - Cuse I asked him about the tremont to duke. I didn't think they were working on him that hard?

I could easily see it play out that way.

Ennis on fast break was like watching the video in reverse.
200_s.gif

I would think he will do one before the season starts to review where we are with things. A lot has changed since his last one.
He tweeted a couple of weeks ago that he was waiting to do the podcast until the Andrew White situation was resolved. Now that that has happened, I expect one to drop relatively shortly.

He tweeted a couple of weeks ago that he was waiting to do the podcast until the Andrew White situation was resolved. Now that that has happened, I expect one to drop relatively shortly.

Are you telling me that Andrew White III actually exists and has committed to SU? I thought he was a fictional character that was used to get us message board addicts through the summer months.

Seriously that is good news though and I look forward to Francis' pods! Can't wait.

Fwiw, 2nd hand info from a former player; he believes Green is a heavy SU lean. That was from today.

Hope that is true, because landing Green would be a domino that causes a lot of other things to go in our favor in the class of 2017.

I take him coming up against last weekend as a very good sign, given the amount of attention that he's garnered from Duke / UK this summer. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.