Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brissett is off to Oregon for a visit now and Green hasn't committed . Yes I'm worried also. Something is just not right with this '17 recruiting cycle. When nothing is official I don't care how confident we are.
I agree, but I think our coaches and Quade have something cooking, or at least I hope they do.

I'm fine with it. Still don't think we'd get both though . This to me says the staff is moving on or showing Quade we have other options , since Coleman is out.
definitely a possibility, but I will remain hopeful. We will be alright. Feel like this is more about knowing Lonnie is going to Arizona than Quade is going to spurn us. Tell this kid, "Next year you play off the ball because you're completely capable, but after Quade goes top 10 in the draft, you get the keys... we've had a little bit of success with point guards your size."

I disagree with you on this. I'm not sure players are waiting longer overall, but we are recruiting a much higher level player this year and those guys are a different ball game.

Independent of that, players are probably waiting longer to commit but not necessarily because of the reasons you give. I would guess it has a lot more to do with the fact that the elite teams have such insane roster turnover now. 15 years ago, you had to think about securing your spot on an elite team before that spot got taken. Now, the good teams are struggling to fill their spots because so many players are bolting to the NBA or transferring because they didn't get 30 mpg while playing behind a first round pick. In the 17 class for instance, Syracuse, UK, Duke and many more elite teams are basically replacing their entire rosters. Any top player doesn't have to make sure he gets in before the spots are gone.

If they wait too long it may hurt their recruiting because of other players rising up the rankings.

If they wait too long it may hurt their recruiting because of other players rising up the rankings.
I feel like you all are going to implode having at least another week to speculate and worry over every little tweet and circumstance. Quade will commit sometime in November. It is now October 24th. At least, wait until after Halloween and the Orange pumpkin before you start to worry.

In my view, this process (same with football) epitomizes today's generation. Me, me, me...see me, tweet/instagram here, there, all the around the square. All the attention these kids get today from all the various mediums simply fuels them...complete narcissism. They get so much attention and treated like a huge rock star even though they've yet to write any of their own lyrics or record any song yet, let alone a hit song. That reminds me of this 'ol goodie... ;):)

I feel like you all are going to implode having at least another week to speculate and worry over every little tweet and circumstance. Quade will commit sometime in November. It is now October 24th. At least, wait until after Halloween and the Orange pumpkin before you start to worry.

Easy Nostradamus, nobody is going to implode here. It's just your paranoid delusional imagination run a muck with emotional projection.

Status
Not open for further replies.