Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely a possibility, but I will remain hopeful. We will be alright. Feel like this is more about knowing Lonnie is going to Arizona than Quade is going to spurn us. Tell this kid, "Next year you play off the ball because you're completely capable, but after Quade goes top 10 in the draft, you get the keys... we've had a little bit of success with point guards your size."

So Senior year Howard is going to just take a back seat huh.

Nah, he's going pro after junior year.

Ok, so he's going to blow up and leave early after his JR season in which he will be either taking a backseat to Quade or at least sharing PG duties. Mindblown.

IMG_1496.JPG
Ok, so he's going to blow up and leave early after his JR season in which he will be either taking a backseat to Quade or at least sharing PG duties. Mindblown.

My boy Howard isn't afraid of some Frosh trying to steal his job. He beat out a 5th year senior and another stud Frosh this year for the starting spot. He welcomes the challenge, if you can even call a beatdown a challenge.

My boy Howard isn't afraid of some Frosh trying to steal his job. He beat out a 5th year senior and another stud Frosh this year for the starting spot. He welcomes the challenge, if you can even call a beatdown a challenge.
Be careful... I was saying it months ago when I heard what Frank was doing during scrimmages and I had everyone after me.. all the "Gillon is here to run the offense" and "Gillon is a 5th year who can shoot and Frank can't" people. ... and all the "Quade could run the point in the ACC now " people.

Seems like people have change their thinking a little bit now..

But I do think Q and Frank and be on the court at the same time. Frank can play a little more of a combo guard with his length

Be careful... I was saying it months ago when I heard what Frank was doing during scrimmages and I had everyone after me.. all the "Gillon is here to run the offense" and "Gillon is a 5th year who can shoot and Frank can't" people. ... and all the "Quade could run the point in the ACC now " people.

But I do think Q and Frank and be on the court at the same time. Frank can play a little more of a combo guard with his length
Duke had a pretty good season running Tyus Jones and Quinn Cook at the 1-2. Got them a title in 2015.

Well, until Frank shoots better than 25% when the lights are on, this will be hanging over his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.