Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quade is coming here, I've said it already and I'll say it agin :rolleyes: We'll have another one Monday as well, like I said 3 down. If we can finish the class with Hami, and Tucker if he gets it together that's a very strong class of Green, Brissett, Sidibe, Hami and Tucker to go along with probable returners of Howard, Moyer, Thompson and Paschal. Throw in a G/F grad transfer and that's a strong team.

Quade is coming here, I've said it already and I'll say it agin :rolleyes: We'll have another one Monday as well, like I said 3 down. If we can finish the class with Hami, and Tucker if he gets it together that's a very strong class of Green, Brissett, Sidibe, Hami and Tucker to go along with probable returners of Howard, Moyer, Thompson and Paschal. Throw in a G/F grad transfer and that's a strong team.

Me like the way you think.

How do you feel about where we stand with Hami?

Quade at MSG. Walked right into him...looked up and said QUADE?! We are all are hoping for 'Cuse at your announcement!!
Edit: He seemed really excited to hear that a fan was so excited to see him

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
Quade at MSG. Walked right into him...looked up and said QUADE?! We are all are hoping for 'Cuse at your announcement!!
He seemed really excited someone knew him and was so excited to see him
I hope you said kwaday... awesome pic

Edit: He seemed really excited to hear that a fan was so excited to see him

Good job. I personally think this sort of stuff really matters. There is what a coach who is selling you says and there is running into random people at MSG, who recognize you and tell you that we'd love to have you at Syracuse. Reading that, it sounds sarcastic. It is not. I really believe this kind of thing helps.

Good job. I personally think this sort of stuff really matters. There is what a coach who is selling you says and there is running into random people at MSG, who recognize you and tell you that we'd love to have you at Syracuse. Reading that, it sounds sarcastic. It is not. I really believe this kind of thing helps.
I think you're right. Remember how Fab Melo was impressed that the taxi driver knew who he was?

He's gone. He just decided this morning to commit today. Faxed in his LOI. And it's not Cuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.