Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called out the author of this article on twitter, saying he has a UK slant...he's like, "no slant , read the article" sounds to me like click bait...which I'm guilty! I think I may throw up a little if it's not Cuse sat night

IMG_1962.GIF
He's gone. He just decided this morning to commit today. Faxed in his LOI. And it's not Cuse!

Carlos Boozer was impressed that the Dukies chanted his name when he attended a game at Cameron. These little things can tip the scale.
Going way back in time, it didn't work for us back in 1980 with Sam Perkins.

Well if Green was faxing his LOI in today. Someone with a girlfriend who works at the Melo Center should have first hand knowledge of it correct?

Do people still use fax machines?
Fax is the traditional way to handle LOIs.

Well if Green was faxing his LOI in today. Someone with a girlfriend who works at the Melo Center should have first hand knowledge of it correct?

Do people still use fax machines?

My guess is they probably didn't catch it come through being so busy with that 11 month process to schedule a tutor and all.

all I know is that article sounded very pro UK. which is what it was supposed to be considering a UK writer put it out. so now we wait...and kinda worry..yay

I'm a diehard Cuse fan. I'm also realistic. I have no proof, I don't claim to like some people on here. I hope it's not true, but read between the lines .
Yes, let's read between the lines. Very recently, Quade said that he'll be announcing on the 19th. Shortly after, last Friday, 8 days before his very public announcement, presumably with his mind made up, he traveled 4 - 5 hours to Syracuse for our home game against Colgate. This visit was unannounced. He didn't tweet about it. One of two things happened here.

1) He traveled 4 - 5 hours to commit to JB and staff, and sign his NLI, and meet his future teammates one more time
2) He traveled 4 - 5 hours to tell JB in person that he wasn't coming to SU, but appreciated the recruitment

How many recruits make a special trip to tell a coach no thanks? It's not a cross town trip to Temple to say thanks, this is a trip with a purpose. You call a coach to say no thanks. You travel to a coach to commit and sign papers, and make yourself known to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.