Class of 2016 - PG/SG Markelle Fultz (MD) Verballed to Washington | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG/SG Markelle Fultz (MD) Verballed to Washington

I don't have any info but right now I think our guard priorities begin and end with Battle in '16. I know we have also shown interest in others such as Kobi Simmons, but we are putting a lot on the Tyus train right now.

Francis, any idea if we are showing any interest? PG for DeMatha and from all accounts he is truly blowing up...

Some good things said here about our boy Malachi as well,

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncbrecruiting/on-the-trail/post?id=12714
As the post above mentioned, most of the attention has been on Battle at the moment. I'm a fan of Fultz and think SU should eventually get involved but so far there hasn't been any interest shown from what I know.

Fultz was named WCAC Player of the Year. I've seen him several times this year. I would love for 'Cuse to go after him. He's a he!! of a player.

Unless the staff is 100% certain about Battle, they might as well offer this cat right here. Kid will be a consensus 5 star when the summer is over and he's a much better player and option than the Q. Rose and Howard Washington's of the world.

I just spoke to markelle, and he told me syracuse has shown zero interest in him to date ......
He is a dynamite player .. everything comes so easy to him. He never forces things, always under control. Good ball handler, good passer, he can finish, and he can shoot the ball. He has no weaknesses at this point.
We should get in the mix, he is a difference maker .. and will probably stay in college a few years
Here is his latest highlight tape that we did ..

I just spoke to markelle, and he told me syracuse has shown zero interest in him to date ...
He is a dynamite player .. everything comes so easy to him. He never forces things, always under control. Good ball handler, good passer, he can finish, and he can shoot the ball. He has no weaknesses at this point.
We should get in the mix, he is a difference maker .. and will probably stay in college a few years
Here is his latest highlight tape that we did ..

tommy likey...

This video really is a great representation of his game. The kid is an unbelievable finisher at the rim, always under control, quick, can change pace, great pull up jumper from anywhere. One thing the video didn't show is he is an incredible rebounder. He just seems to always know where the ball is going to go. Still hoping 'Cuse goes after him. I would actually love to see him and his teammate, DJ Harvey as our backcourt a couple years down the road. Probably won't happen but they were really fun to watch this year and I'm sure will dominate next season at DeMatha.

Still have no idea why the staff hasn't shown any interest in this kid what so ever.

This guy's game is:
image.jpg

Instead of hoping for a pair of GA kids to take pity on SU and come up north to play savior. How about we finally show some love to cats like this who are wide open and would be interested.

I agree I think this kid would be a great option at this point. I would be calling him up if I was the staff and putting on the full court press.