Class of 2017 - PG Tremont Waters (CT) to LSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Tremont Waters (CT) to LSU

Humble kid...“Allen Iverson is a great example of what I can become or better."
So what he's saying is that he is going to get tattoos on every square inch of skin on his body?

Wow. I don't know what is stranger, that a guy in 2016 commits to a school because of AI or that the comical nature of it since virtually nothing about GTown is similar to when AI was there. Coaches, conference, exposure, success, teammates; all different (and all worse) than when AI played there.

Whenever I see that a recruit has committed to Georgetown, I assume their family has a yearly reunion planned for late March every year, and it's just easier to commit to a school where you know there will never be a scheduling conflict.

He wants to travel with two barbers instead of one in his entourage.

Great we offer a 4 year backup the same day an impact of comes back on the market. Our luck this recruiting cycle can't get any worse. We should go after this kid hard we need all the help we can get at pg.

Great we offer a 4 year backup the same day an impact of comes back on the market. Our luck this recruiting cycle can't get any worse. We should go after this kid hard we need all the help we can get at pg.

Agreed. He can have the keys from day 1 here! Go after him! A lot of the other schools he was considering don't need him anymore, correct?

Hope we eventually get to see Washington prove this wrong.

This kid would be great for Hop's non-zone Defense

Hope we eventually get to see Washington prove this wrong.

Z Sims was a guy who barely saw the court for 4 years...and led us to the final four in the 5th!

Washington doesn't need the keys from day 1, but he can have them down the road. Let's get them both!

Waters made a verbal commitment to the Hoyas in October but there was widespread speculation as to whether or not he signed a National Letter of Intent during November's early signing period when the university failed to announce it.

Waters confirmed to ESPN that his son did, in fact, sign in November and that he had not yet received his official release.

"They told us that they wouldn't fight us on it," he said.

Twitter is saying Kansas is the leader to get him because Crean/Indiana were his second choice and Crean could be gone.

Twitter is saying Kansas is the leader to get him because Crean/Indiana were his second choice and Crean could be gone.
Kansas makes a living pulling these type of moves. Both their starting backcourt players this year, were guys plucked from "lesser schools," late in the game. Kinda gives me hope about Washington to be honest.

The kid was always interesting to me. My friend is a HS coach of a team that played Waters this season - he was shocked he got the high D1 offers that he's gotten. Waters is definitely good, but he didn't think he was Kansas/Indiana good.

If I were JB I promise this kid the starting PG job and if the kid realizes that means he likely gets overwhelming amount PG minutes.

We need talent at PG. I have no clue how good this kid is. 5'10 isn't tall but he is taller than Gillon.

Get it done JB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom