Class of 2017 - PG Trevon Duval (DE) to Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Trevon Duval (DE) to Duke

Big fan of this guard and he's going to be really really good as the years go by. Plays HS ball at St. Benedict's(Ennis), and just won the Peach Jam with Briscoe and Diagne on the NJ Playaz. Early buzz has Nova already pressing hard, but I expect SU and other heavyweights to enter the equation soon.
Balla. Seems like an athlete.

Was just a formality but Mister Duval got the Cuse offer today
18541-dynomite.jpg

St. Benedict's continues its winning ways
Duval busts 12 points, 7 rebounds, 9 assists and 4 steals. Nice to see this well rounded performance.
Nearly a Triple Double but for the sake of argument, can we call it a Triple Duval? How about a Trevon Double?
Suggestions are welcome!

I would have no qualms about locking up Duval at any point moving forward. I know its early but this kid is a baller.

Let's just hope he's a one woman sort of guy
:D

He appears to be...is that an engagement ring at the end?! I've heard of people breaking up via text, but proposing?

I heard this will be our next NCAA investigation. How many girlfriends of players have been accepted to SU? Oh the horror. . . . . . . . . . meanwhile Cal brings in another sterling group of NBA interns.

I heard this will be our next NCAA investigation. How many girlfriends of players have been accepted to SU? Oh the horror. . . . . . . . . . meanwhile Cal brings in another sterling group of NBA interns.

The University of Syracuse is in trouble! Glad we're not them...

This sounds like a good omen, yes? Just the idea that his girlfriend wants to go to SU is a good sign I think.

I'm just impressed Trevon scores the older girl, cause that was hard to do in high school!

I aint sayin she's a gold digger...but its not like she's with a brokey broke.