Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

I respect you guys that have 5, 6, 10 + thousand likes. You obviously offer a lot on this board which we all appreciate. However, imagine if Tyus stopped by just to say hello in this thread. He would probably top 10k on one post in just one day. Come on Tyus, try it. :)

I respect you guys that have 5, 6, 10 + thousand likes. You obviously offer a lot on this board which we all appreciate. However, imagine if Tyus stopped by just to say hello in this thread. He would probably top 10k on one post in just one day. Come on Tyus, try it. :)
Within 5 posts, he'd have certain posters attacking him over why he hasn't committed yet and interrogating him about why he de-committed from Michigan.

Okay, now I'm fed up. Let me figurately hold your hand like I literally do with my 4 year old daughter when we cross the street:

Tyus Battle visited Michigan one weekend.

He committed to them on the Monday after his Michigan visit.

Last week, it came to light that Battle was reopening his recruitment.

Battle visited SU over the weekend.

It's Monday and you're pissed that Battle hasn't announced his decision.

This is a 17 year old with aspirations to be a professionally basketball player. His college choice is very important to him and his family.

He obviously regrets making his UM decision so quickly. Even so, because you are impatient, like a petulant little child, you expect him to make and/ or announce his decision in the exact same time frame as he did prior?

Sure, Hulk. I'm sure this will go exactly as YOU want it to.

I have no issues whatsoever with what you do for a living, but I'm awfully glad that you are in baggage instead of a TSA employee. Now THAT would be really chilling.

This is a great post. Heck I was a regular Joe Blow and it took me longer than a day to decide I was going to Mercer. And trust me, if you can't tell already, I wasn't God's gift to the academic world who had colleges begging me to go there. Well, except for one college in north Georgia that I had absolutely no interest in but that would NOT leave me alone. They just kept calling and calling to see if I was interested. It got to the point where I felt like saying "No, trust me. I'm not that smart! You want no part of me on your campus!"

I wonder what would happen to CuseHulk's posts if he became CuseDr.BruceBanner. Would his posts become rational and informative?

I've always been partial to Bill Bixby's David Banner. The producer decided that Banner should be named David instead of Bruce because he didn't want the show to be regarded as a comic book show.

Uh, what were we discussing again? Oh yeah, Tyus Battle. He plays basketball. He plays it well. He may come to SU to play basketball. He may not. If he does we all will be happy. CuseHulk will be really happy, until...he isn't. If Battle doesn't come to SU, he will have a great year with another program. We will move on and get another quality guard. CuseHulk will react to that too, as only he can.

I will be doing this::eat popcorn::eat popcorn::eat popcorn::eat popcorn:.

Last edited:
This is a great post. Heck I was a regular Joe Blow and it took me longer than a day to decide I was going to Mercer. And trust me, if you can't tell already, I wasn't God's gift to the academic world who had colleges begging me to go there. Well, except for one college in north Georgia that I had absolutely no interest in but that would NOT leave me alone. They just kept calling and calling to see if I was interested. It got to the point where I felt like saying "No, trust me. I'm not that smart! You want no part of me on your campus!"
I was a regular Joe Blow and it took me about 3 seconds to decide on Syracuse. I briefly hesitated when I was about 13 and took a brief liking to Wake Forest, and then as a senior again briefly when I applied to James Madison because of a girl (I got accepted, she didn't, and I wouldn't have gone there anyway).

Okay, now I'm fed up. Let me figurately hold your hand like I literally do with my 4 year old daughter when we cross the street:

This is a 17 year old with aspirations to be a professionally basketball player. His college choice is very important to him and his family.

He obviously regrets making his UM decision so quickly. Even so, because you are impatient, like a petulant little child, you expect him to make and/ or announce his decision in the exact same time frame as he did prior?

I have no issues whatsoever with what you do for a living, but I'm awfully glad that you are in baggage instead of a TSA employee. Now THAT would be really chilling.

Boom roasted. Thoroughly, thoroughly roasted.

He'd fit right in with the other TSA employees.

hey i'm thrilled with yes but can live with no.
but what i really don't need here is getting jerked around again. call it.

maxresdefault.jpg

I feel like I've followed Tyus' career pretty closely, considering I live in NJ. Why didn't I know he and Tyus were tight?
They're very close indeed. Hoping he fulfills some childhood pact they made!

I've always been partial to Bill Bixby's David Banner. The producer decided that Banner should be named David instead of Bruce becuause they didn't want the show to be regarded as a comic book show.

I heard it was because the producer hated alliteration.

I'm convinced, if the USWST beats Colombia, Tyus will commit to the Orange. For no other reason than, it would be pretty cool.

Also: maybe since, ya know, he de-committed on Friday, he decided he wanted to take a little more than 48-72 hours to decide on a new school? Maybe he wants to be completely sure? Remember: he was still a Michigan commit just 3 days ago. Give the dude some freaking time.
Probably his father told him something exactly like this. Don't make an emotional decision...think about it a few days to make sure of your feelings. That's fine. But if he schedules a visit to another school, we'll know he's just flirting with us again.

There's an article up on Syracuse.com. Family is staying mum.

Article suggests that there might be something announced later this week.

So there we go.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Probably his father told him something exactly like this. Don't make an emotional decision...think about it a few days to make sure of your feelings. That's fine. But if he schedules a visit to another school, we'll know he's just flirting with us again.

THIS. I've said this a bunch of times. He visits another school and we are toast.

A suggestion when awaiting the commitment of a coveted player.

"Let the game come to you"

It's a tried and true suggestion both on and off the court for players as well as fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom