Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Syracuse should wear these next year - in celebration of the upcoming national title :D

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 106
24 7s Crystal ball is now 55|45 Cuse/Duke for whatever that's worth.

I'm not that concerned. Getting the last visit was huge.

That certainly doesn't guarantee that he's coming here, but it is set up nicely for us.

I'm not that concerned. Getting the last visit was huge.

That certainly doesn't guarantee that he's coming here, but it is set up nicely for us.

I don't put a lot off stock in Crystal ball predictions but I thought some may be interested.

tbh I think most of those guys know as much as we do.

I don't put a lot off stock in Crystal ball predictions but I thought some may be interested.

tbh I think most of those guys know as much as we do.

Agreed. That was clearly demonstrated with Robert Washington.

Guys, it's simple.

4 days ago he was at Michigan. Now he could come to syracuse.

I don't quite see why people are getting worked up. The worst that happens is he doesn't come here...which, if you recall four days ago, was already something everyone accepted.

We are back in the game which in itself is a win. I really believe he is best served by coming here. MCW 2 he is going to have a great time at cuse be close to home and end up a lottory pick. JB will make him the show. I have no idea why he doesnt come.

24 7s Crystal ball is now 55|45 Cuse/Duke for whatever that's worth.
Wow I'm kinda surprised they're giving Michigan 0%

If it's really down to us and Duke I'd be surprised if he didn't come here considering the PT difference.

If it's really down to us and Duke I'd be surprised if he didn't come here considering the PT difference.

As someone else pointed out its pretty rare to decommit and then wind up back at your original commitment. Lets be real there has to be a reason he decommitted. Even if its as simple as its just too far, that's not changing. Whatever the reason that reason is likely to remain the same.

Agree, but 24/7 crystal ball projections are often horribly dated. Much of that Duke love comes from guys who cover other parts of the country who made guesses in like 2014. Still, the movement is encouraging.

Yeah...like I said the most recent predictions are all cuse.

With that said, those guys are all going off the same information we are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom