Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 126 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Signing period runs Nov 11-18.

Maybe his HS wants to put on a big show?

Yeah, maybe...rather he'd just sign it though sooner vs. later. He has already put us through quite the (drama) show during the course of his recruitment.

Signing period runs Nov 11-18.

Maybe his HS wants to put on a big show?

Agree.. He had some teammates sign today to smaller basketball schools. Probably signing at different times so each kid can have their own time.

AND yes I know Ole Miss isn't a small school but comparing basketball programs it is not on SUs level.

Yeah, maybe...rather he'd just sign it though sooner vs. later. He has already put us through quite the (drama) show during the course of his recruitment.

At the end of Donna's story on Moyer's signing, she had a blurb that said Battle's dad, Gary, said Tyus is signing next week at his, "signing party." Sounds like MTV reality show material. My Super Sweet Signing Day.

At the end of Donna's story on Moyer's signing, she had a blurb that said Battle's dad, Gary, said Tyus is signing next week at his, "signing party." Sounds like MTV reality show material. My Super Sweet Signing Day.
Mal had a signing party.

If you/your child was going D1 to an elite program like Cuse you would be happy as heck to have/throw a signing party. Once in a lifetime chance to celebrate.

Nothing to worry about here fellas. He's all orange

The things adults worry about.:crazy:

Interesting post of yours (along with your snarky emoticon) considering nowhere did I actually state I was 'worried.' Just inquiring as an interested fan on a fan message board. You know, the same one in which you have over 8000 posts on. Don't worry however, I'm not worried about that either... :rolleyes:

Interesting post of yours (along with your snarky emoticon) considering nowhere did I actually state I was 'worried.' Just inquiring as an interested fan on a fan message board. You know, the same one in which you have over 8000 posts on. Don't worry however, I'm not worried about that either... :rolleyes:

You were worried or prob more paranoid. Maybe should read the full article.

Everybody knows the signing period is not just one day. I think our freshmen class this year all signed on different days.

You were worried or prob more paranoid. Maybe should read the full article.

Everybody knows the signing period is not just one day. I think our freshmen class this year all signed on different days.

Quite the talent you appear you think you have being able to get inside of someone else's head and know exactly what they are thinking, albeit incorrect.

FWIW, my initial inquiry wasn't worry or paranoia, but rather simply asking if it was typically the standard for a recruit whom had been committed for sometime to not sign on the first or second day of the 1 week long period? I believe an article (not the cited ice cream one) came out subsequently shortly afterwards mentioning that he was having a 'signing party' the following week.

I find it interesting the tone in which some respond towards others here, even when the subject matter isn't confrontational, etc., not to mention, not being directed to them in the first place.

For all those concerned, he is having a signing party next Wednesday. Don't get worried yet. That is why he is waiting though

Hes going to be stud next year will play real well next to the aggressivness of Howard and Joseph. I think Joseph could have alittle Russ smith in him by next year, when he picks up that hounding defense.

Most of mine are hot women.

Signed sealed delivered...he's OURS!!!!

tumblr_inline_mou0mzheQM1qz4rgp.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors