Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Ohhhhhh but 4 days ago people had him practically at SU. where is he?

Your new here so please don't take this wrong way but if you want your stay here to last more then a week I'd stop with the "he gone" and posts asking where Bryant is. The mods here here allow cusehulk to stay around as a goof but this isn't syracuse.com they can and will ban people. You made your point about Battle we understand u want him to commit we all do, let the situation play out.

I would imagine portion sizes/overeating in general plays a larger role.

True. But you can overeat for a purpose, ie gain muscle. And at least food contains macronutrients that serve a purpose.

A can of soda contributes nothing. Literally nothing. Unless you count taste, obviously.

Your new here so please don't take this wrong way but if you want your stay here to last more then a week I'd stop with the "he gone" and posts asking where Bryant is. The mods here here allow cusehulk to stay around as a goof but this isn't syracuse.com they can and will ban people. You made your point about Battle we understand u want him to commit we all do, let the situation play out.
You should have seen me the day he "committed" to Michigan :mad:

You should have seen me the day he "committed" to Michigan :mad:

It's frustrating watching the recruitment of 5 star players play out especially when you feel they can be the difference in getting a team to the final four. But these recruitments or a lot of them at least play out like this every year, next year it will be another must have kid everyone will get caught up in. Either way Coach Boehiem will have a top 25 team out there like he always does. Just hope for the best and let it play out

It's frustrating watching the recruitment of 5 star players play out especially when you feel they can be the difference in getting a team to the final four. But these recruitments or a lot of them at least play out like this every year, next year it will be another must have kid everyone will get caught up in. Either way Coach Boehiem will have a top 25 team out there like he always does. Just hope for the best and let it play out

And its even more frustrating when you have to go through it twice.

Good advice Jeremy... you should have also informed him that if he keeps it up..."You gone".

That's definitely the best way to lose weight. I quite all fluids other than coffee and water for about 2 months a couple years back and dropped 25 pounds. I also did a lot of walking, didn't eat after I was full :( and didn't eat after 7pm.

My biggest problem is the eating I do in between the time that I've already eaten enough to be full and when it finally hits bottom so that the full feeling kicks in.

My biggest problem is the eating I do in between the time that I've already eaten enough to be full and when it finally hits bottom so that the full feeling kicks in.

I'm in solid shape for a 36 year old, but my diet is something Butterbean would laugh at. I usually try to eat my 3 meals a day but most of the time it turns into a coffee for breakfast then some massive disgusting fast food lunch that was making me sick after the first half, I then proceed to finish the second half because it's there. Dinner is usually huge as well, same result.

I think I disgusted myself the most this past weekend when I ordered a XL pizza and cheese bread, figuring I'd eat half of each and save the other half for dinner the next day. Nope, housed the pizza and the sticks in one sitting.

I'm 6'6" 215, I'm not heavy by any means, but I'm getting real nervous about my eating habits for my overall health as well as ticked at myself because I know how great of shape I could be in if I just ate healthy. Even when I'm full I just don't stop, I get to the point of where I have a stomach ache. It's awful. lol

I'm a firm believer that soda (high fructose corn syrup) is the largest contributor to obesity in this country.

In concert with lethargy/inactivity. Throwing around weights and/or engaging in cardio in support of an active lifestyle? Awesome, have a Mountain Dew. Barely move in the office and come home to the couch and a 2-Liter? Good luck.

In concert with lethargy/inactivity. Throwing around weights and/or engaging in cardio in support of an active lifestyle? Awesome, have a Mountain Dew. Barely move in the office and come home to the couch and a 2-Liter? Good luck.

12 ounce can of Mountain Dew has like 40 grams of sugar. That's insane. Having taken many lab courses in my life, 40grams is silly for a 12 ounce can :eek:

OK, folks - no more diet discussions. Any further diet (or non-Tyus-related issues) will be deleted. This thread is to discuss Tyus Battle and his recruitment.

If anyone wants to discuss how they are progressing on their Paleo, please start a new thread on the OT board. Thank you.

OK, folks - no more diet discussions. Any further diet (or non-Tyus-related issues) will be deleted. This thread is to discuss Tyus Battle and his recruitment.

If anyone wants to discuss how they are progressing on their Paleo, please start a new thread on the OT board. Thank you.

Tyus battle rhymes with cattle and cattle gives us beef which is a phenomenal source of protein that can be used on paleo diets.

Hopefully battle comes to syracuse. Heard he's good. PG?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom