Phil Jackson | Syracusefan.com

Phil Jackson

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Phil... But if he leaves I'm scared that Dolan tries to bring back Isiah or someone like him. Phil for better or for worse has somewhat righted the Knicks ship and they have someone to build around. Not sure I trust whomever else Dolan brings in next.

On the one hand, this is a complete ESPN clickbait, media generated controversy. He really didn't say what they're acting like he said.

On the other hand, why is he always talking? He doesn't hold a position where he needs to constantly be giving his thoughts to the media. And he's in NY. He should know better.

On the one hand, this is a complete ESPN clickbait, media generated controversy. He really didn't say what they're acting like he said.

On the other hand, why is he always talking? He doesn't hold a position where he needs to constantly be giving his thoughts to the media. And he's in NY. He should know better.

Because he's Phil Jackson and he's smarter than everyone else and needs to make sure we all know it. he's got 13 rings, did you hear?

I feel like everything Phil Jackson has done since the Knicks hired him could have been pretty easily predicted before they hired him.

KP was a great draft pick that took guts. We've made some solid mid-tier acquisitions like O'Quinn, Jennings etc.

However, Phil is so smug and annoying and if it were up to him would still be forcing us to play the triangle.

KP was a great draft pick that took guts. We've made some solid mid-tier acquisitions like O'Quinn, Jennings etc.

However, Phil is so smug and annoying and if it were up to him would still be forcing us to play the triangle.

Really even if he botches everything else (not saying he has) the KP draft pick is the kind of thing that erases a lot of mistakes.

I love messing around with KP stats on basketball reference.

11 different players have had a season with 20 points a game, and more blocks than TO. KP is on pace to be the 12th.

Anyone want to guess? Blocks weren't tracked for a while, so everyone on this list is from 1979 on.

Insufferable is a good word to describe him. The team that he has put together is awesome though. Brandon Jennings was so much fun in the 4th quarter last night. Taking these wild 3s and just taking over the game. I love the attitude that him and Noah have. I can just imagine being a fan of another team and being furious that my team just lost to Carmelo, Jennings and Noah. Rose was awesome last night and KP too. I also like O'Quinn and Kuz. I hope they take it to the Celtics on Christmas. That would make for a great holiday

Insufferable is a good word to describe him. The team that he has put together is awesome though. Brandon Jennings was so much fun in the 4th quarter last night. Taking these wild 3s and just taking over the game. I love the attitude that him and Noah have. I can just imagine being a fan of another team and being furious that my team just lost to Carmelo, Jennings and Noah. Rose was awesome last night and KP too. I also like O'Quinn and Kuz. I hope they take it to the Celtics on Christmas. That would make for a great holiday
Good team... but the bench is pretty weak. If Rose is out for any extended time they are sunk.

Good team... but the bench is pretty weak. If Rose is out for any extended time they are sunk.
I'm probably getting over excited...but yeah... if Rose stays healthy I think they can make the ECF.

The conference final? Really?
Outside of Cleveland who scares you? Atlanta, Toronto, Boston, Chicago, Charlotte? Not saying that Knicks are better than any of those teams but none of them really scare me right now. Chicago is the probably the team that worries me the most only because I feel like they are a bad matchup for the Knicks D. I think the key questions are whether KP6 hits a wall this year, Rose can stay healthy, Noah can get on the court, any sort of bench develops. If the Knicks can get a Yes for all of those then I think ECF is realistic.

Outside of Cleveland who scares you? Atlanta, Toronto, Boston, Chicago, Charlotte? Not saying that Knicks are better than any of those teams but none of them really scare me right now. Chicago is the probably the team that worries me the most only because I feel like they are a bad matchup for the Knicks D. I think the key questions are whether KP6 hits a wall this year, Rose can stay healthy, Noah can get on the court, any sort of bench develops. If the Knicks can get a Yes for all of those then I think ECF is realistic.

As a Cavs fan, no one in the East scares me, as long as they stay healthy. The Raptors come closest to being a concern. Perhaps the Knicks have a shot at the finals, but Rose's health and durability, I think, are key to that happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom