Pitt Board | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Board

MellowFire

Walk On
The Pitt Board is already calling a double digit win at the Pete. Lol.
http://pittsburgh./showmsg.asp?fid=538&tid=197306304&mid=197306304&sid=996&style=2

Last edited:
Agreed oakland. Pitt fans best hope patterson gets hot again as if not for those 3s we were ready to bust it open. They see if 52-49.. I see it 39-30..

I can't read their board because of that poster who came on here and just acts as if beating Syracuse 1o of 14 times means they are elite. Congrats to Pitt they have a decent team, but like Clockwork in the NCAA tournament they will lose in the 2nd round or Sweet 16.

Also, if they even bring up the zebras and claim the refs had a pro-SU bias then they are crazy. The refs let this game turn into a Big East game with all that contact down low. They shot more FTs than we did, and got a lot of crazy breaks on out-of bounds calls. Pitt is likely to beat us at their place, but we are a NC contender they would give their left nut to be an Elite 8 team.

Pitt will be 3 games behind in the standings by then.

MellowFire said:
The Pitt Board is already calling a double digit win at the Pete. Lol. http://pittsburgh./showmsg.asp?fid=538&tid=197306304&mid=197306304&sid=996&style=2

Not looking forward to that game at all. They will be ready for a rematch.

The Pitt Board is already calling a double digit win at the Pete. Lol.
http://p ittsburgh. /showmsg.asp?fid=538&tid=197306304&mid=197306304&sid=996&style=2
I see our game at the Pitt being our 1st loss of the season and at Duke our 2nd. We have tough road games coming up at Wake, Miami, Virginia and Fla. St. Hope we can win 3 of the 4!

We can unleash our Boeheimyth on them..

espnhs_dajuan_coleman_800_800x450.jpg

Panther Dinner!

250px-FFXIII_enemy_Kaiser_Behemoth.png

Its going to be fun to have a player who can beat them at their own game.

Last edited:
Therefore will not predict a loss or expect one. If it happens then we move on to the next game and make that the only loss of the season etc.

I have no expectations we will lose again. I realize what that means and that we will see many more battles in conference play but this team just gets it done.
Agreed. We got Ennis the Menace baby!

I can't read their board because of that poster who came on here and just acts as if beating Syracuse 1o of 14 times means they are elite. Congrats to Pitt they have a decent team, but like Clockwork in the NCAA tournament they will lose in the 2nd round or Sweet 16.

Also, if they even bring up the zebras and claim the refs had a pro-SU bias then they are crazy. The refs let this game turn into a Big East game with all that contact down low. They shot more FTs than we did, and got a lot of crazy breaks on out-of bounds calls. Pitt is likely to beat us at their place, but we are a NC contender they would give their left nut to be an Elite 8 team.
Exactly right. Calling a foul on Pitt is like picking out one fish in a school -- 3-4 hacks on every SU drive or rebound.

And oh, btw, Patterson's chucking is really annoying. 25 feet? Come back to earth, Lamar.

Last edited:
Is there a way to post links? Or do you always have to just type them out?

Read through their board. Lots of intelligent banter and a thousand times more intellect than storrs nutyard. Actually enjoy the conversation and classy approach.

Plus, like any forum right after a tough loss, most of the posters are a little bitter. Folks are folks.

Plus, like any forum right after a tough loss, most of the posters are a little bitter. Folks are folks.

Yah if this same exact game happened in reverse, I'm sure we'd have a few threads crying about the no-calls on Baye.
If we get the same shake @ their place as they got today though I'll be fine with it.

They should be careful what they wish for. We've won 3 out of 4 against them, and won today despite bringing our "C" game, on a day when the refs advantaged their style of play.

They should be careful what they wish for. We've won 3 out of 4 against them, and won today despite bringing our "C" game, on a day when the refs advantaged their style of play.
I'd say B game. We aren't gonna shoot better than 51% in those types of games very often. Or 13-18 from the line when CJ himself has four of the five misses. We brought our D game in the rebounding column

I have very low expectations for the trip to Pitt, but we haven't started to play better against them lately, so there hopefully is something to that. When was the last time we won there though? Was it just in 2005?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom