Pitt game Section 122 Row J | Syracusefan.com

Pitt game Section 122 Row J

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
Okay, friend Gary has a nephew who can't come to this game. He paid $145 apiece for two tickets. I have told him StubHub is the way to go, and he should wait until after the Louisville game and perhaps then he could get market value, maybe a tad more. He understands he may need to sell for a loss.

I used StubHub with great success a few years ago when I suddenly had too many tickets for the season. Does anyone have any other good ideas? I told Gary that this forum isn't the greatest place to sell tickets, no offense to anyone!

StubHub isn't a bad choice but their fees suck and are way way too high IMO. Unless tickets in that level are actually selling on StubHub (different from what's listed) for $20+ over what he paid, I'd suggest unloading them at, or just below, face value to friends or co-workers. Listing them on the forum doesn't hurt either. It would guarantee an SU fan gets the seats and avoid fees.

Im looking to buy 2 for pitt game, but $145 per ticket is too steep for me.

StubHub isn't a bad choice but their fees suck and are way way too high IMO. Unless tickets in that level are actually selling on StubHub (different from what's listed) for $20+ over what he paid, I'd suggest unloading them at, or just below, face value to friends or co-workers. Listing them on the forum doesn't hurt either. It would guarantee an SU fan gets the seats and avoid fees.
Well, I kind of AM listing them on this forum but in my experience the people here are either too far away or are already set with their tickets. I know StubHub's fees are high, but better than nothing. I do think if we beat Louisville, or even play them close, interest will be higher in those great Pitt seats.

He lives in NYC and doesn't have any friends who are interested.

Im looking to buy 2 for pitt game, but $145 per ticket is too steep for me.
How much would you be willing to pay? These are great seats! (But I don't blame you for wanting a cheaper price.) You can PM me if you would rather do this in a less public way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom