Pitt Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Prediction Thread...

It's a loss. I don't know what the score will be. If LeBron played for us, we'd still lose. This is my attitude on all Pitt games until I see something different. It's the only game I refuse to watch. Just not worth the emotional damage.

It's a loss. I don't know what the score will be. If LeBron played for us, we'd still lose. This is my attitude on all Pitt games until I see something different. It's the only game I refuse to watch. Just not worth the emotional damage.
Yep.

Other than the 2013 BET and the Ennis half courter I feel like we haven't beat Pitt in 50 years.

I wish we had an easier game after last night, it'd be nice to put together a little streak. But Pitt has been really good offensively and still have the guys that have killed us for as long as they've been at Pitt, which seems like forever.

Hopefully Stallings is clueless, that's our only chance

julius_orange.png

6e3a49a23cd62a97ac7cb9697ab57d3b.jpg

It will be interesting to see where Artis plays in their half court offense. He normally positions himself in front of the foul line and operates from there but now he is playing PG. Can't do both.

For this reason, I think we win.

Charles Smith 66
Bill Smith 69

Iron City.jpg 69

Attachments

• beer_74.jpg
    beer_74.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
team with the worst OOC loss - 67
best 3-point shooting team - 71

Go Orange