PJ Fleck | Syracusefan.com

PJ Fleck

Am I the only one that thinks there's something incredibly unlikeable about the guy? Rubs me the wrong way...
Do you mean other than being a Schiano wannabe? He goes from choppin wood to row the boat. How lame.

Seems like he's a pretty good coach

Good coach, but his gig wouldn't float on a national stage. His preaching and clichés would get old by spring ball.

Do you mean other than being a Schiano wannabe? He goes from choppin wood to row the boat. How lame.
heard him interviewed once - guy is a huge douche and rooted against him ever since. He LOVES Schiano and does the whole F.A.M.I.L.Y thing and really did just change the stupid chopping wood thing to row the boat. Whichever P5 school hires this clown next year will quickly jump up near the top of my personal least favorite teams list.

heard him interviewed once - guy is a huge douche and rooted against him ever since. He LOVES Schiano and does the whole F.A.M.I.L.Y thing and really did just change the stupid chopping wood thing to row the boat. Whichever P5 school hires this clown next year will quickly jump up near the top of my personal least favorite teams list.

That Family thing maybe the lamest attempt at Esprit De Corps I've ever heard of.

He has so many messages...

maxresdefault.jpg
pj-fleck-120116-getty-ftr_zjy6wf5y838r1ic313jk0hkmj.jpg

So glad you knew to leave the "." off after the "Y". It's the little things... :p

I'm sure its in the coaching carousel one.. but bump since this guy is heading to Minny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom