Player to be named later | Syracusefan.com

Player to be named later

SBU72

All Conference
Can SU ask St. Bona for either Jaylen Adams or Matt Mobley as the player to be named later in the Obokoh trade? I've watch 3 or 4 Bona games. Either would be a nice addition to the SU roster. Maybe Adams more than Mobley. Chino has been hurt and not appeared in any of the games I've watched. In 5 games he has averaged about 11 mins, 2 ppg and 1.6 rpg

Can SU ask St. Bona for either Jaylen Adams or Matt Mobley as the player to be named later in the Obokoh trade? I've watch 3 or 4 Bona games. Either would be a nice addition to the SU roster. Maybe Adams more than Mobley. Chino has been hurt and not appeared in any of the games I've watched. In 5 games he has averaged about 11 mins, 2 ppg and 1.6 rpg

Point well taken. Since we're going there, is there anyone we could pick up in trade for the 2/3's of My 3 Sons we lost? I'd like to fantasize about being owed more value there than from Chino, no offense to the big fella.

Point well taken. Since we're going there, is there anyone we could pick up in trade for the 2/3's of My 3 Sons we lost? I'd like to fantasize about being owed more value there than from Chino, no offense to the big fella.
You guys have no understanding on how college works. You can't get players in some sort of trade. All we can get is draft choices.

You guys have no understanding on how college works. You can't get players in some sort of trade. All we can get is draft choices.
At least we get some cap relief, but we're still the Cardinals of the league, while Kentucky has the payroll of the Yankees, Dodgers, and Red Sox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom