Playoff Hockey - the 2nd best sporting championship | Syracusefan.com

Playoff Hockey - the 2nd best sporting championship

Shark58

BANNED
LGR!!!

giphy.gif

Detroit beats Tampa. Had Tampa in 5 in my bracket, looking like that's wrong...

Sub ban better keep his head on a swivel the rest of the Ottawa series. It's payback time.
Stone probably got a "micro fracture" from falling out of his crib :)

That was soccer antics. Lol, still a dumb play nonetheless but yeah, more concerned about the next games than Ottawa's crying.

Stone probably got a "micro fracture" from falling out of his crib :)

That was soccer antics. Lol, still a dumb play nonetheless but yeah, more concerned about the next games than Ottawa's crying.

Absolutely. Stupid penalty, and Dave Cameron insinuating retaliation by his Senators was also foolish.

But these are the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Only the strong survive.

Absolutely. Stupid penalty, and Dave Cameron insinuating retaliation by his Senators was also foolish.

But these are the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Only the strong survive.
Cameron should have kept his mouth shut. Chris Niel will take care of business

Sub ban better keep his head on a swivel the rest of the Ottawa series. It's payback time.

It's appalling he wasn't suspended. The NHL sure looks after its Montreal pets, doesn't it?

It's appalling he wasn't suspended. The NHL sure looks after its Montreal pets, doesn't it?
Wrong, wrong. Wrong.

Lmao come on, the NHL is made up of former Bruins who target HABS at every opportunity. No suspension on Eric Gryba After he hit eller 2 year ago perfect example. Which actually knocked him out of the series, now that man is different than a slash right on the glove in front of the net.

Most hockey experts believe it shouldn't have been a 5, as Stone faked the injury and is playing tonight. Don cherry (whom I don't like agrees lol).

All in good debate mate.

Last edited:
I hate the Habs. The NHL brass have been their baby-sitters for decades, trying to make sure everything is optimal for them. And that goes right back into the 1960's when Montreal got the first two draft picks out of Quebec every year, "to protect their Habitant image." No wonder they won so many cups. Sammy Pollock should be spit roasted. And I don't like Boston, either. There's no difference between them and Philadelphia. :p

Of course, at this time of year I hate just about everyone except, well, you know ... :cool:

I hate the Habs. The NHL brass have been their baby-sitters for decades, trying to make sure everything is optimal for them. And that goes right back into the 1960's when Montreal got the first two draft picks out of Quebec every year, "to protect their Habitant image." No wonder they won so many cups. Sammy Pollock should be spit roasted. And I don't like Boston, either. There's no difference between them and Philadelphia. :p

Of course, at this time of year I hate just about everyone except, well, you know ... :cool:
Those pesky Preds are playing well right now. Watch out

But how do you REALLY feel? ;)

image.jpg

Montreal goes up 2-0 on OTTAWA.

Washington beats the Islanders to tie the series at 1-1

Nashville up 1 over Chicago in Tennessee.

Some good hockey out there.

Those pesky Preds are playing well right now. Watch out

Hawks goin' home 1-1. :) Just what they set out to do. It'll be interesting to see what the situation is with Fisher and Weber.

Absolute battle royal to finish the Flames/Canucks game. Nothing like 5 vs 5 fisticuffs.

"I'm tired at work today because I was up late watching the Winnepeg/Anaheim game in OT," said nobody on the East Coast, ever...

...except during playoff hockey! Great game, but was hoping the Jets would take it and make this somewhat of a series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom