Playoff Hockey - the 2nd best sporting championship | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Playoff Hockey - the 2nd best sporting championship

2 down, 14 to go

LGR!!!

200.gif

"I'm tired at work today because I was up late watching the Winnepeg/Anaheim game in OT," said nobody on the East Coast, ever...

...except during playoff hockey! Great game, but was hoping the Jets would take it and make this somewhat of a series.
Peg is out. Shame. Kinda liked them somewhat

IMO it's criminal that the refs swallow their whistles during the playoffs. That "We don't want to change the outcome with one of our calls" male bovine excrement never did cut it with me. Doesn't the NHL hierarchy realize that the refs are changing the outcome of the game by not making the call? How would football fans feel if the NFL announced that they weren't going to call defensive pass interference during the Super Bowl "Because we don't want to have one of our calls affect the outcome of the game"?

IMO it's criminal that the refs swallow their whistles during the playoffs. That "We don't want to change the outcome with one of our calls" male bovine excrement never did cut it with me. Doesn't the NHL hierarchy realize that the refs are changing the outcome of the game by not making the call? How would football fans feel if the NFL announced that they weren't going to call defensive pass interference during the Super Bowl "Because we don't want to have one of our calls affect the outcome of the game"?
Don't start on NHL refs, they truly suck. Simple as that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom