Class of 2015 - Poll on Rectruits | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Poll on Rectruits

Better Starting 5 which will never happen due to early departures

• Total voters
If we want to live in fantasy land, the 2016 lineup...

Tyus Battle fr.
Malachi Richardson so.
Derrick Jones so.
Harry Giles fr.
Thomas Bryant so.

With Diagne first off the bench in the Baye Keita role, but you know, better. With Lydon coming in, in the Southerland role in medium minutes as a soph. BJ and Buss as the top G reserves and Howard working to expand his role.

With bryant and daigne down low #we ownallofyourrebounds.

I'm also excited for KJ, I think he adds an element of speed we haven't had in awhile.

With bryant and daigne down low #we ownallofyourrebounds.

I'm also excited for KJ, I think he adds an element of speed we haven't had in awhile.
Here here. Very excited for KJ's game too. Love the speed and ultra-competitive, confident.

As stated it would never happen that way with the remaining players ect but I went with Bryant because he plays a lot of high post and would work well with Diange in the high low IMO. I also think Diange could man the wing on defense for us at least as well as Rakeem did last year before DC2 went down. Rakeem was very solid last season on the wing and much better than Big Rick was when he did it. Lydon as your 3 is a huge front line and he can shoot so spacing on offense is not that big an issue especially with Richardson and Howard at the guards who can both shoot and create for themselves and others off the bounce. Jones is basically a one dribble slasher and put back guy on offense at this point. How well will his super athleticism transfer to the college level where the average size and athleticism go way up at every position? Either way give me the line up with 3 guys who can shoot a big with a post game (Diange) and a big with a good highpost game (Bryant)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom