Possible Wayne Williams | Syracusefan.com

Possible Wayne Williams

weakstraw

Walk On
The Orange F!22 is reporting that Wayne Williams a/k/a SwaggerCuse may be able to join the team this fall. I for one would like to see if his action can match his mouth. Tt would be a huge pickup if we can add some depth at the d-line.

I-want-to-believe-poster-240x300.jpg

If the last hurdle is the NCAA approving his transcript, I will not be holding my breath for this season. I'm not expecting him to play this year, but if he does, it will be gravy.

If the last hurdle is the NCAA approving his transcript, I will not be holding my breath for this season. I'm not expecting him to play this year, but if he does, it will be gravy.

Even if he can just get there, whether he plays or not this season [I view DT as a position of strength anyway], I want him in the fold.

anything that helps the DTs also means you could be adding help to the DE's if someone has that ability to split out on occasion.

Him being here increases our chances of landing Holley. That, along with WW being a DT stud, makes him getting here oh so important. He is still on schedule to be here FWIH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom