Pre Game Events & Parking Info for Penn St | Syracusefan.com

Pre Game Events & Parking Info for Penn St

rocfan44

All Conference
Does anyone know if there are any pre game events the night before the Penn State game and how much parking typically is? I am trying to decide if I should go on Friday night and leave my car at the hotel and shuttle over to save on Parking and catch any Pre Game events on Sat before the game. Or drive down early Sat AM and check into the hotel after the game. I'd just have to pay to park in that case. Any suggestions would be awesome!

As the game gets closer, I'm sure plans (lot, tailgating, etc.) will be posted.

So i got a room at the extended stay meadowlands..and just realized that you cant walk from the hotel to the stadium even though its only a couple football fields away. There is major highways and a river in the way haha. Hotel doesnt have a shuttle either.

It was free last year what gives?
You must've snuck in then.
I know that we paid $20/$30 last year.

You must've snuck in then.
I know that we paid $20/$30 last year.

We got there around 11 and I know for a fact we drove right through the gates and didn't pay a dime. Weird.

So i got a room at the extended stay meadowlands..and just realized that you cant walk from the hotel to the stadium even though its only a couple football fields away. There is major highways and a river in the way haha. Hotel doesnt have a shuttle either.

If you can cancel your reseravation without penalty...try calling LaQuinta Inn+Suites in Secaucus. Ask for the "Cuse" group block rate. If the clerk is clueless ask to speak to Fran (sales director). Call Now! Rate should be around $135. Stick 4 of your closest friends in there with you. We are leaving via caravan 5 hrs and 20mins prior to kickoff. You might be able to hop a ride over and back with someone at the hotel.

We got there around 11 and I know for a fact we drove right through the gates and didn't pay a dime. Weird.
Yeah some folks got in for free early on. I gave them all your names, they will collect double from you guys this year.

If you can cancel your reseravation without penalty...try calling LaQuinta Inn+Suites in Secaucus. Ask for the "Cuse" group block rate. If the clerk is clueless ask to speak to Fran (sales director). Call Now! Rate should be around $135. Stick 4 of your closest friends in there with you. We are leaving via caravan 5 hrs and 20mins prior to kickoff. You might be able to hop a ride over and back with someone at the hotel.
that is very tempting...let me get with my friend and discuss it. It's crazy cause i could slingshot a rock and probably hit MetLife from my hotel...but i cant walk there i dont believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom