Predicting the 2014-2015 ACC All-Conference Teams | Syracusefan.com

Predicting the 2014-2015 ACC All-Conference Teams

I said it first and I absolutely mean it.

Rak has a 1st team calibre senior year. I don't think he'll get 1st team because of stiff competition at his position, but I have faith.

JB's stuck with him and kept him in his dog house longer than I've ever seen anyone in the dog house. That means JB must still believe in him, and I absolutely do too. I think with the right point guard, Kaleb Joseph and the right outside threads (Cooney, BJ and MG) ... he can do it.

I said it first and I absolutely mean it.

Rak has a 1st team calibre senior year. I don't think he'll get 1st team because of stiff competition at his position, but I have faith.

JB's stuck with him and kept him in his dog house longer than I've ever seen anyone in the dog house. That means JB must still believe in him, and I absolutely do too. I think with the right point guard, Kaleb Joseph and the right outside threads (Cooney, BJ and MG) ... he can do it.

Unlikely. And JB hasn't "kept him in the dog house" -- nor "longer than I've ever seen anyone in the dog house."

Christmas has been inconsistent as sh-t his entire career. He needs to step up. Period.

Unlikely. And JB hasn't "kept him in the dog house" -- nor "longer than I've ever seen anyone in the dog house."

Christmas has been inconsistent as sh-t his entire career. He needs to step up. Period.
Hard to step up if you get pulled out of the game for the slightest of mistakes. Frankly i blame xmas' lack in consistency on boeheim. He refuses to let the kid gain momentum or play through mistakes and thats how guys get better.

He could have two solid baskets or a great defensive play then breathe wrong and boeheim would bench him for bmk.

Hard to step up if you get pulled out of the game for the slightest of mistakes. Frankly i blame xmas' lack in consistency on boeheim. He refuses to let the kid gain momentum or play through mistakes and thats how guys get better.

I don't buy that--at all. Rak has been maddeningly inconsistent due to lack of consistent drive. That's what got him pulled 9 out of 10 times.

He played well for about a 6 game stretch last season that flashed his potential. But ultimately, that's all it was--a flash. He's going to have to show a lot more consistency this year--there simply is no other option on the team [especially if Coleman is limited or unable to go]. But some of the excuse-making for Rak is over the top.

I'll be rooting like hell for him, because him going for [just using the above example] 11 and 7 would be great for the team. But honestly--I don't know if we can expect 11 and 7. There is little evidence from his three year stint to suggest he can produce that consistently. Blaming Boehiem for those shortcomings is off target, IMO.

I don't buy that--at all. Rak has been maddeningly inconsistent due to lack of consistent drive. That's what got him pulled 9 out of 10 times.

He played well for about a 6 game stretch last season that flashed his potential. But ultimately, that's all it was--a flash. He's going to have to show a lot more consistency this year--there simply is no other option on the team [especially if Coleman is limited or unable to go]. But some of the excuse-making for Rak is over the top.

I'll be rooting like hell for him, because him going for [just using the above example] 11 and 7 would be great for the team. But honestly--I don't know if we can expect 11 and 7. There is little evidence from his three year stint to suggest he can produce that consistently. Blaming Boehiem for those shortcomings is off target, IMO.
Just my opinion. I got faith in him

Well, for what it's worth--I hope you're right. That would be big for next year's team. HUGE.
Trying to convince myself that mccullough and roberson will take the pressure off xmas scoring wise this season. Because if rak just needs to defend, board and be a threat to score from 15 ft in i think we are good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom