Premier League | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Premier League

Southampton been class all year.

Sold so much talent but made the right call with Ronald Koeman. Shrewd signings with Tadic, Pelle, Bertrand, and now Elia on loan.

I'm 100% in on them finishing top four and qualifying for the Champions League. Been a pleasure and a breath of fresh air to watch them compete this term.

They simply do not concede goals. Stunning really

Super Mario scored his first premiere league goal since November 2012 and Liverpool overcame another Kane goal for Tottenham and another season sweep for Liverpool over Spurs.

Phil Dowd almost got us but we overcame... really who else could've scored the winner for us?

Sure was happy to see Liverpool win today. Got my gunners back in front of Spurs for a bit. Was really bummed last weekend after the barrage of goals vs Villa the previous. Going to be quite a finish for 4th this spring.

Sure was happy to see Liverpool win today. Got my gunners back in front of Spurs for a bit. Was really bummed last weekend after the barrage of goals vs Villa the previous. Going to be quite a finish for 4th this spring.

I can't figure Arsenal out from one match to the next. Truthfully Leicester should've levelled at 2 a few times.

Congrats to the Liverpool fans. You guys looked great tonight. Huge, huge win. Well played.

Classy post. That game was frantic stuff on both sides and an absolute brilliantly entertaining, wide open affair. We absolutely needed 3 points after drawing on Saturday and are just hanging around to make that 3rd and 4th place battle even more Interesting. Barring a miracle I expect united to get 3 points but southampton and west ham screams goalless draw to me.

Classy post. That game was frantic stuff on both sides and an absolute brilliantly entertaining, wide open affair. We absolutely needed 3 points after drawing on Saturday and are just hanging around to make that 3rd and 4th place battle even more Interesting. Barring a miracle I expect united to get 3 points but southampton and west ham screams goalless draw to me.
I don't know about ManU. Van Gaal is starting to crack a little. The back and forth with Big Sam over who plays long ball is weird.

I don't know about ManU. Van Gaal is starting to crack a little. The back and forth with Big Sam over who plays long ball is weird.

Allerdyce seems to get In unique confrontatioms with random managers. No one will ever say much though since he may well snap and beat the hell out of them if they do.

Allerdyce seems to get In unique confrontatioms with random managers. No one will ever say much though since he may well snap and beat the hell out of them if they do.

Good point. Van Gaal is getting a nice whiff of desperation to him. Bringing diagrams and a breakdown of styles of play to his presser yesterday was amusing/disconcerting if I'm a ManU guy. Two years on the trot with no CL has to effect the finances for ManU. The urgency is well-founded. Money time on the PL is always great.

Good point. Van Gaal is getting a nice whiff of despertion to him. Bringing diagrams and a breakdown of styles of play to his presser yesterday was amusing/disconcerting if I'm a ManU guy. Two years on the trot with no CL has to effect the finances for ManU. The urgency is well-founded. Money time on the PL is always great.

Van Persie's legs = tick, tick, tick...

Would love a result from Burnley today

If the season ended today he should win player of the year.

I hate liking that post as it praises a Manc... but it's true. He's certainly the reason they took 3 points from us earlier this year. Draw or LFC win in that game alone would have the tables looking different for both respective sides.

That Hull new boy N'Doye had a heck of a debut. Pulled down a McGregor goal kick on the turn with a sublime touch to play in Jelavic for their first goal and had one of his own

He did but that first goal was massively unlucky for villa and despite creating decent enough chances they cannot but a goal.

Call me crazy but I think City is going knock out Barcelona.

Last edited:
Cal me crazy but I think City is going knock out Barcelona.
The break came at an ideal time for City to get Sergio Aggero healthy. Barcelona looks beatable and even Schalke could give Real a fight.

The break came at an ideal time for City to get Sergio Aggero healthy. Barcelona looks beatable and even Schalke could give Real a fight.
Agreed. City has a good manager and it's almost a mean regression play to expect a result given their underperformance on prior European nights. They are long overdue. The club is on life support in the Premier League and out of everything else. They should be all in. Could be time for a visit to Willie Hill (ahhh, famous last words).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom