Premier League | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Premier League

Speaking of such.. I just don't get Jozy Altidore. Obviously some of the concern is media heavy but I worry that his game is broken. He just seems to lack an identity anymore with all the moves he has made. He should have stayed with AZ.

He's a head case (like most strikers) and folds when the going gets tough.

I look at a few of those players and I just don't think they are good enough to win the league. I suppose if you got a great striker to compliment Sturridge and got another great central defender. But still, I think something is missing in that midfield.

Baby steps for us. We need to get good enough to make top 4 each year before we think about yearly title challenges. Last year was an abberition and we over performed.

I like Sahko in dentral defence next to Skrtel. Problem is when they aren't both avail. Also, we need to figure out what identity we want and build for it. Too many square pegs at the moment. Either need to go 3 man back w/ 2 wing back or 4 man back with 1 CDM roaming.

We lack game winning quality in the midfield and in front of the net. I think Henderson can be in the midfield of a title winning side but he can't be the class of the midfield. Would love to see Can get more run in the midfield to see what he can do.

Striker? No more solo strikers please! We need at least 2 in the Summer. Origi will be coming in but we need a finished product as well. Benteke, Aubameyeng, or Lacazette please.

Baby steps for us. We need to get good enough to make top 4 each year before we think about yearly title challenges. Last year was an abberition and we over performed.

I like Sahko in dentral defence next to Skrtel. Problem is when they aren't both avail. Also, we need to figure out what identity we want and build for it. Too many square pegs at the moment. Either need to go 3 man back w/ 2 wing back or 4 man back with 1 CDM roaming.

We lack game winning quality in the midfield and in front of the net. I think Henderson can be in the midfield of a title winning side but he can't be the class of the midfield. Would love to see Can get more run in the midfield to see what he can do.

Striker? No more solo strikers please! We need at least 2 in the Summer. Origi will be coming in but we need a finished product as well. Benteke, Aubameyeng, or Lacazette please.

Beneteke is very underrated. He's not just a brute in front of goal, he's got some real ball skills and can pick a lovely through pass. Chelsea could do worse than him as Drogba's replacement, if they can't Icauro from Italy. I say keep Remy, but give him more run next year. He's done very well on a per-minute basis and almost always makes an impact.

Beneteke is very underrated. He's not just a brute in front of goal, he's got some real ball skills and can pick a lovely through pass. Chelsea could do worse than him as Drogba's replacement, if they can't Icauro from Italy. I say keep Remy, but give him more run next year. He's done very well on a per-minute basis and almost always makes an impact.

Agreed. My cousin is a Villa supporter so I've been watching 'teke since he got to the UK

Agreed on this. I am more surprised on this move the more I think on it. It will be interesting to see how Lampard does in NYC as well. I think he may fare better just given their style of play.
Lampard lost a step about 2 seasons ago. The US game will be played at a slower pace so he should be pretty effective if he is motivated. He's nothing close to his former self though.

Anyone feel like talking transfer market?

Who does anyone want at their club and feel you realistically have a shot at for the summer window?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom