Prepare yourself for Lydon to be a one-n-done | Syracusefan.com

Prepare yourself for Lydon to be a one-n-done

2-3zone said:
I know a large portion of the SU fan base can't handle when a kid leaves for the NBA early for whatever reason but the writing is on the wall with Lydon 589217108254425088

So I guess he's starting over Roberson.

I love Lyndon's game and potential but no way in hell he is a one and done. I mean I guess I can't say one way in hell cause you don't know now a days but I see him staying 3 years at least.

Orange4 said:
I love Lyndon's game and potential but no way in hell he is a one and done. I mean I guess I can't say one way in hell cause you don't know now a days but I see him staying 3 years at least.

Every player in this class will be at SU for at least 3 years...unless there's a transfer.

Not to add fuel to the fire but

image-183554435.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised, though, if Lydon and Diagne play more than Malachi.

I know a large portion of the SU fan base can't handle when a kid leaves for the NBA early for whatever reason but the writing is on the wall with Lydon

You are quite the provocateur.

I wouldn't be surprised, though, if Lydon and Diagne play more than Malachi.
I know what you mean, since obviously Malachi has more of a logjam in front of him. I still can't imagine he'll get fewer minutes than Tyler (Diagne, out of necessity, I think will get the most minutes out of the freshmen). But I definitely get where you're coming from with that. Malachi is gonna have a tough time stealing minutes from Cooney and Gbinije. Lydon only needs to take minutes from Roberson, really. Diagne is gonna play a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom