Present (and future) scorers abound in '14 small forward class | Syracusefan.com

Present (and future) scorers abound in '14 small forward class

Lot of doubt re grant and fair. Also write up on guards says zone hurts nba potential

I love me some CJ Fair, but I don't think he's going to get drafted in the first round. He'll end up being a 40-ish pick if at all.

I believe CJ's upside is a role player or very average NBA player at best...

But from watching him over his career, his senior year's 3 point percentage was not truly reflective of his shooting abilities.

The ability to create his own shot will determine his career though, in my opinion.

I believe CJ's upside is a role player or very average NBA player at best...

But from watching him over his career, his senior year's 3 point percentage was not truly reflective of his shooting abilities.

The ability to create his own shot will determine his career though, in my opinion.

Getting drafted by the right team will determine his career arc, IMO. He needs to go to a good team with an established rotation, that is looking for a player to plug and play in a reserve capacity. He'd fit best on a team like OKC, Miami, or San Antonio.

Getting drafted by the right team will determine his career arc, IMO. He needs to go to a good team with an established rotation, that is looking for a player to plug and play in a reserve capacity. He'd fit best on a team like OKC, Miami, or San Antonio.

I completely agree when you put it that way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom