Class of 2015 - Prince Ali | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Prince Ali

Looks like the prince is back.
tumblr_mbc6rs72yh1qiz7luo1_250.gif

Watching his highlight tape it looks like he has enough handle to play the point. He seems to want to score more than pass right now, but it looks like he is capable of making the transition to the point. Francis, have you watched any film on him? Would like your opinion on him. Thanks !

Watching his highlight tape it looks like he has enough handle to play the point. He seems to want to score more than pass right now, but it looks like he is capable of making the transition to the point. Francis, have you watched any film on him? Would like your opinion on him. Thanks !

You should post this in the Q and A thread for Francis.

Looks strong and athletic in the clip. Seems to rely heavy on physical strength to get to the rim on those straight line drives. Only took a few jumpers, so it's hard to judge how good he is in that department. I always prefer to watch a full game film on a player to really judge their strength's and weakness. The Prince still has time to improve his overall game and looks to be a prospect worth monitoring, but I don't see him as a PG based off the clip. If we're talking 2015 PG's, then I would prefer Crawford, Carter, and even Stevie Jr more at the moment.

Looks strong and athletic in the clip. Seems to rely heavy on physical strength to get to the rim on those straight line drives. Only took a few jumpers, so it's hard to judge how good he is in that department. I always prefer to watch a full game film on a player to really judge their strength's and weakness. The Prince still has time to improve his overall game and looks to be a prospect worth monitoring, but I don't see him as a PG based off the clip. If we're talking 2015 PG's, then I would prefer Crawford, Carter, and even Stevie Jr more at the moment.
Is the offer accurate? The source the rivals so I have my doubts.. .

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Is the offer accurate? The source the so I have my doubts.. .

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Not sure. I know JB saw him against Joseph last week in Vegas, but I haven't seen any offer being officially reported.

ESPN on Ali's John Lucas Camp performance.

Best Pure Scorers

Prince Ali (Weston, FL./Sagemont)
6-foot-3, 185 pounds, Class of 2015, SG
Prince is a powerful and athletic natural scorer. He is tremendous in transition where he finishes well above the rim and with authority. He is a streaky shooter with range to 20 feet. He is best when moving forward and attacking the rim. Prince has solid length and a strong frame. He was very hard to stop at this event.

Published on Sep 30, 2013
Prince Ali 2015 The Sagemont School highlights at the Adidas Invitational. Prince plays AAU for Florida Elite and is being recruited by Kansas, Indiana, Baylor, UConn, LSU, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Illinois, Louisville, Miami, Notre Dame, Georgetown, Syracuse, Nebraska, Maryland, VCU, Rhode Island, UCLA, Vanderbilt and Washington.

Published on Sep 30, 2013
Prince Ali 2015 The Sagemont School highlights at the Adidas Invitational. Prince plays AAU for Florida Elite and is being recruited by Kansas, Indiana, Baylor, UConn, LSU, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Illinois, Louisville, Miami, Notre Dame, Georgetown, Syracuse, Nebraska, Maryland, VCU, Rhode Island, UCLA, Vanderbilt and Washington.

Committed to UCONN

Committed to UCONN

Ahhhh. I was over on the graveyard, and noticed a thread about him with someone saying they met him and maybe his father?? Did he just commit today?

Ahhhh. I was over on the graveyard, and noticed a thread about him with someone saying they met him and maybe his father?? Did he just commit today?

Yes. Although he is in FL now, he grew up in NYC as a UCONN fan.

He looks like an athletic freak with long arms and great leaping ability.

Fantastic start for 2015.

Yes. Although he is in FL now, he grew up in NYC as a UCONN fan.

He looks like an athletic freak with long arms and great leaping ability.

Fantastic start for 2015.

Kind of reminds me of a taller Paul Harris with a tad better shot. Need to see more vids though.

Well that I no longer like him . . . . . . . .

You might like him again. He has just decommitted from UCONN.

He absolutely exploded in the last few weeks.

I think he will be a top 20 guy or higher.

You might like him again. He has just decommitted from UCONN.

He absolutely exploded in the last few weeks.

I think he will be a top 20 guy or higher.
But but but I thought he grew up a uconn fan? I thought uconns recruiting was about to explode!! So many lies, I don't even know what to believe anymore!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom