Problem posting pictures? | Syracusefan.com

Problem posting pictures?

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Is anyone else having issues posting pictures to the board? I'm trying to post the COA's that we got from Fort Drum. No luck. I tryed to post a picture that I had posted in the past, as a test and no luck there either.

Is anyone else having issues posting pictures to the board? I'm trying to post the COA's that we got from Fort Drum. No luck. I tryed to post a picture that I had posted in the past, as a test and no luck there either.
I am able to post pictures. What happens when you try? Do you get an error message?

Roger that, "there was a problem loading your photo"

Northacuse is having the same problem. We have both tried photos that we have posted here before

CuseTroop and I have been corresponding about this problem. I get this message when I try to upload a previous uploaded file: "The following error occurred. There was a problem uploading your file." No further message.

when I try from my phone I get "The remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated. Please contact the forum administrator and notify them that there is an issue with the forum runner plug in"

If its a problem with forum runner, use Firefox or Safari.

If its a problem with forum runner, use Firefox or Safari.

I tried from firefox on my office computer as well. Let me try from chrome, and IE

done. Thanks, man

Odd. I can upload attachment at the boneyard, but not here. Everything is configured the same. I'll reinstall forum runner and try again.

Odd. I can upload attachment at the boneyard, but not here. Everything is configured the same. I'll reinstall forum runner and try again.

Great... the boneyard gets all the credit for our adopt a platoon work... :bang:

;):rolling:

slow day at work, sorry lol

:bang:I know i'm actually having to do work at work today bacuse I can't post any Pictures

image-3214995464.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom