Proud of this football board. | Syracusefan.com

Proud of this football board.

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Not many other football fans would still be watching their team right now.

We few.
We proud.
We cursed.

Not many other football fans would still be watching their team right now.

We few.
We proud.
We cursed.
I said last week in Raleigh the same thing I said in another thread, "It's easy to be a Cuse basketball fan." I'm a son of dairy farmer from CNY and I don't do easy. (paraphrase the second half.)

Ueo...its still baseball season for some of us. :)

Ueo...its still baseball season for some of us. :)
i know.

your steroid user was healthy this year, ours only played about 40 games.

verlander and sherzer....wow, good luck.

That's true ... What was with Tech fans not coming to the game today? Looked like the Dome attendance when we play our FCS opponents.

I switched over to the Midnight Madness replay about midway through the third. It helped to wash the horrible taste out of my mouth. Hopefully the coaches can figure something out before our next football game.

My boss went to Georgia Tech...
R
Work's going to be fun this week.

Two guys that work for me went to G Tech. They will be scrubbing the flame trench this week if they start getting mouthy.

That's true ... What was with Tech fans not coming to the game today? Looked like the Dome attendance when we play our FCS opponents.
My wife is from Georgia and went to GTech. She says most of the students there are really apathetic when it comes to GTech sports. She claims UGA gets the sports fans, GTech gets the students. Why yes that is a slam. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom