Class of 2015 - Punter Sterling Hofrichter(FL) Signed LOI | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Punter Sterling Hofrichter(FL) Signed LOI

maybe we can sneak him onto the field ?

Hope Murphy continues to kick. I think he could be pretty good - the one he missed he hit the post. Granted it was a should-make, but as a walk-on true freshman he's been pretty good.

Hope Murphy continues to kick. I think he could be pretty good - the one he missed he hit the post. Granted it was a should-make, but as a walk-on true freshman he's been pretty good.

Well there was the blocked XP too - that looked like it was kicked low.

But for a true frosh to come in and nail a long FG like he did at the Meadowlands on national TV - lots of promise.

Well there was the blocked XP too - that looked like it was kicked low.

But for a true frosh to come in and nail a long FG like he did at the Meadowlands on national TV - lots of promise.

It didn't help that a guy was two feet away from him when he kicked the ball.

Sterling Hofrichter‏@shofrichter10 29m29 minutes ago
I can't wait for Friday!
1f34a.png
1f3c8.png

This is seriously my favorite edit we have put out there by far!
That is awesome. It also works better than doing it for the heisman everyone knows no OL is ever winning the heisman.

Sterling Hofrichter‏@shofrichter10 14h14 hours ago
Even though Syracuse lost, they have improved so much since last year. Can't wait to see what happens the next couple of years.

Kind of unsure what to do with Hofrichter right now. It's amazing we have a legit kicker/punter coming to town. But given how Murphy has played, you almost want to see him keep the job.

Always a good problem to have.

Kind of unsure what to do with Hofrichter right now. It's amazing we have a legit kicker/punter coming to town. But given how Murphy has played, you almost want to see him keep the job.

Always a good problem to have.
In this case scenario may the best man win. Plus Sterling seems to be a great punter, and with Dixon leaving after this year I'm sure he will get his chance there as well.

In this case scenario may the best man win. Plus Sterling seems to be a great punter, and with Dixon leaving after this year I'm sure he will get his chance there as well.

Of course. I kind of expected that he would be doing both jobs as a true frosh 3 weeks ago. I'm a long ways from that mentally.

Dixon is a Junior eligibility-wise & I don't recall reading anything about him forgoing his final year but could've missed it.

Dixon is a Junior eligibility-wise & I don't recall reading anything about him forgoing his final year but could've missed it.
Thank you for the correction, I was going by SU's roster which lists him as a senior.