Purdue | Syracusefan.com

Purdue

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I was in a sports bar and didn't see the entire game and couldn't hear what the announcers were saying, but what I saw of them didn't look pretty. Even though they only missed six FT's all game, they missed a couple key ones down the stretch. And what's the deal with AJ Hammons. He barely touched the ball while I was watching. Instead they were just passing the ball around the perimeter and hoisting up threes. That sounds very familiar. And according to the box score they had 18 turnovers. Ouch. I can't believe I got caught up in the Purdue hype. I hope the rest of the Big 10 goes down as well. Except maybe Iowa. I have to root for Fran McCaffrey but they are playing terrible.
http://www.ncaa.com/game/basketball-men/d1/2016/03/17/ualr-purdue/boxscore?cid=MML2016_Googleonebox

Blowing a 13 point lead with 3 1/2 minutes left is fairly difficult to do. And yet, Purdue managed to do it. I wonder if they had gone into a JB-style stall if they would have pulled it out. Or did they? :noidea:

If you watched their Big10 semifinals game last Saturday vs. Mcihigan -- They fed and fed Hammons over and over and Michigan had no answer. It was baffling they didn't do that today. Hammons has pro-style post game moves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom