Class of 2014 - QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS

Come to Syracuse with a chip on the shoulder I like it.

Edouard reminds me a lot of Teddy Bridgewater.

This could be why...

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 54s
THIS GAME WAS JUST B.S TO ME , A LOT OF FAVORITISM FOR PLAYERS .. JUST WOW !

He's right though. I watched 95% of the game and that other QB was garbage. Edouard comes in makes a big play and is barely heard from again. I thought it was bull... and I suspect I wasn't the only one because the commentators mentioned it as well.

Bet he only goes a buck seventy.

Bc_vpHuCYAAF_pC.jpg:large

Do those legs look skinny or is it me?

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 8 Jan
FINISHING MY HIGH SCHOOL SEASON WITH 2140 PASSING YARDS , 23 TOUCHDOWNS , 7 RUSHING YARDS , && 8 INTS ..✊

Derek Tyson ‏@DerekTysonESPN 1m
The #Gators are now showing interest in 4-star Hialeah (Fla.) QB Alin Edouard. Committed to #Syracuse and will visit the Orange this weekend

LOL...
Cam Underwood ‏@UnderwoodSports 3m
Committed to UM? - 3 star Decommits from UM? - 3 star Commits to Syracuse? - 3 star UF showing interest? - 4 star

The #Gators are now showing interest in 4-star Hialeah (Fla.) QB Alin Edouard. Committed to #Syracuse and will visit the Orange this weekend

LOL...
Committed to UM? - 3 star Decommits from UM? - 3 star Commits to Syracuse? - 3 star UF showing interest? - 4 star

better close this weekend... QB is most important position in sports they tell me. Got Mack Brown fired :)

LOL...

hahahahaha

LOL...
He was a 4 star when he committed to us on ESPN so I'm assuming this is just an upset U fan.

weird...Florida offered one Q.B. all year and they got him. There is even a highly Rated q.b. from Tampa they didn't target that is not committed

weird...Florida offered one Q.B. all year and they got him. There is even a highly Rated q.b. from Tampa they didn't target that is not committed
I guess new OC Kurt Roper wasn't satisfied.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom