Class of 2014 - QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 6m
DAD ENJOYED THE HOUSE VISIT WITH COACH LESTER AND MCDONALD TODAY >>>

So how many coaches do we have in Florida?

1. ✈️Alin Edouard #10✈️ ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 14m
  2. COACH MCDONALD &&. COACH SHAFER COMING TO SEE ME TONIGHT FOR A HOME VISIT..
  1. ✈️Alin Edouard #10✈️ ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 49m
    COACH MCDONALD && COACH SHAFER STOPED BY THE SCHOOL TODAY !!! #CUSENATION

I think McDonald is sleeping in his rent-a-car around the corner from his home, and is form tackling any coaches who come on his block. This kid is on lockdown. Love it. Take no chances

I think McDonald is sleeping in his rent-a-car around the corner from his home, and is form tackling any coaches who come on his block. This kid is on lockdown. Love it. Take no chances

Well, I guess that tells us something about AE.

I am really looking forward to watching him play.

BfRtYZkIcAIrb03.jpg:large

That ACC logo look a little odd to anyone else...

Whats the latest on Edouard?

Is it it too soon to tell whether or not he can compete with AJ Long, Wilson, Kinder and Kimble etc. ?

I was watching highlights of his the other day and he drops 60-70 yard bombs with ease. Guy has a cannon. I'm excited for this guy to get on campus and develop some serious qb skills. Dark horse for star player of the class when all is said and done.

I was watching highlights of his the other day and he drops 60-70 yard bombs with ease. Guy has a cannon. I'm excited for this guy to get on campus and develop some serious qb skills. Dark horse for star player of the class when all is said and done.

Don't consider him a dark horse. He could really be a top-flight QB.

We could use that.

Thus saith Captain Obvious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom