Class of 2014 - QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS

Alin and Ishmale working out together in florida (both wearing all orange), so that's a great sign. I have little doubt he will be here this year.

and you know this how? not doubting you, just wondering how you know this. It would, I agree, be a good sign.

and you know this how? not doubting you, just wondering how you know this. It would, I agree, be a good sign.

Close
B5LCwHkCIAAYjBW.jpg:large

That could be any Syracuse player from Florida wearing head to toe Syracuse football gear with that particular hairstyle and bearing a striking resemblance to Steve Ishmael and being name checked on Twitter by Alin Edouard as Steve Ishmael which could be a very common name down there you don't even know, let's see some science to back up that it's actually him man.

In fairness.

That could be any Syracuse player from Florida wearing head to toe Syracuse football gear with that particular hairstyle and bearing a striking resemblance to Steve Ishmael.

In fairness.

And just happens to be number 8 ;)

This has turned into a joke. Cuse should go after the Florida Gators QB who is transferring along with others who have or will announce like Golsten of ND.

This has turned into a joke. Cuse should go after the Florida Gators QB who is transferring along with others who have or will announce like Golsten of ND.
What's a joke?

They aren't going to go to syracuse. They are going to go to top schools that have an opening.

They aren't going to go to syracuse. They are going to go to top schools that have an opening.
Don't you think Cuse has an opening? Not one QB on current roster has been impressive except for a few good T. Hunt moments.

dasher said:

Cmon. Both BC and NC State picked up an SEC level QB just last season. We are peer schools with them - lower tier P5 is where I'd be looking.

I thought Driskell was going to Duke? Or at least he was linked to there.

I thought Driskell was going to Duke? Or at least he was linked to there.[/QUOTE

From everything I have read he has received his release from FL and supposedly there is interest in Duke.

Don't you think Cuse has an opening? Not one QB on current roster has been impressive except for a few good T. Hunt moments.
Not in the eys of the kids who matter.

wfschrec said:
Driskell should be arrested for impersonating a QB.
he's going to la tech, but when will we know if Alin makes it to Cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom