Class of 2021 - QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Pitt to Georgia St | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Pitt to Georgia St

No direct link to us so I didn't think this merited it's own thread. But Rutgers QB from last year lost his job and is hitting the portal...
He isn’t good but even he may be an upgrade. He might do what CV did and go G5 to start right away

Threw more INTs than TDs and a 51% completion rate?????? Idk about that
Good backups enter the Portal to become starters. Finding and developing a good backup these days is tough. We recruited CV very hard out of High School and he chose Penn State. He has been out for at least 3 years and hasn't done very much, so I am not that high on him.

Jakari Williams is looking like he might really grab #2 role. CDRW is not the answer, ever again please.
Any chance Jeff Nixon’s son is the running back that hasn’t been announced?
You almost have to think but default Jakhari is the #2 if they don't find someone else. I don't even know if Davis makes it to the fall and CDRW...well...yeah.

IIRC when they removed seats to convert the stadium to a baseball stadium some local high school(s) were the beneficiaries of those seats. I loved going to that park. Walking in and looking out over the field from centerfield was a great view. Plus, my buddy did the stadium pregame for WSB radio and he once did a Skip Caray impression contest just because he knew that I could do a pretty good one.

A good friend of mine is an orchestra professor at GSU. To answer your inevitable question OttoinGrotto , not too shabby.
Episode 2 Nod GIF by PBS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom